Associate Sales Recruiter (Austin)
MongoDB is growing rapidly and we are seeking a passionate “people” person to assist with our Sales Recruitment efforts. This is a critical and highly visible role in one of the fastest growing enterprise software companies in the world. MongoDB continues to double the size of its global sales organization, building on exceptional execution and a rapidly expanding customer base across industries and geographies that is disrupting a $59B market. The Sales Recruiter is part of a team that is responsible for the identification and acquisition of the best software sales people on the planet.
This position is based in our Austin, TX office.
- Help to source, identify, engage, and connect with top sales talent across Austin.
- Build strong relationships with Hiring Managers and partner with them on everything from writing job descriptions, to setting recruiting strategies and closing candidates
- Understand your business unit’s objectives and challenges and leverage that information to attract quality candidates
- Work effectively with internal clients to ensure the selection process results in quality hires
- Develop unique sourcing strategies, including social networking and direct sourcing, resulting in pipelines that meet aggressive hiring goals
- Engage applicants from screening process through offer negotiation
- Smart, passionate and driven
- Bachelor's degree and/or equivalent experience
- 2+ years of sourcing, recruiting, and closing top sales talent
- You are connected into the sales and tech community across Texas specifically the Austin market
- A proven record of employing creative sourcing strategies and not being afraid to try innovative tactics
- Ability to work in a fast paced, team oriented environment while wearing many hats
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Willingness to learn from an amazing team.
- Open to working the flexible hours this position will demand