RigUp is changing the way work is done in the energy industry. Each one of our teams exists to move us closer to our north star -- “to empower the people who power the world”. The Talent team at RigUp encompasses all things people. We have an amazing team comprised of Talent Acquisition, Human Resources, People Operations, Talent Development, Workplace Operations, Talent Brand, and Administration. We work cohesively to build and maintain a high functioning and high performing team with a focus on promoting culture, growth, and efficiency.
We are currently building out our team and looking for a Corporate Benefits Lead! You will work tirelessly to take our benefits to the next level while supporting our population with our current elections. You will lead the charge on evaluating, recommending, and administering all aspects of the corporate benefit programs. It is a plus for you to have M&A experience and compliance knowledge in multiple states.
What you'll be doing
- Recommending benefits programs to management by analyzing employee requirements, trends and developments in benefits offered by other organizations.
- Continuously analyzing benefit options and predicting future costs.
- Making sure RigUp is compliant with federal, state, and local legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation; obtaining qualified opinions; enforcing adherence to requirements; advising management on needed actions.
- Maintaining benefit records by developing record keeping systems; initiating new-hire benefits; recording changes; processing terminations.
- Establishing benefit policies and procedures.
- Resolving employee questions and issues.
- Maintaining relationships with benefit vendors, brokers, and external stakeholders.
- Reconciling benefits accounts by approving billing statements.
- Preparing reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
- Overseeing administration of COBRA process (outsourced to vendor)Administration of leave of absences, including FMLA, ADA, Disability.
What you should have
- 5+ years of Benefits Administration experience
- Experience with plan design strategy and benchmarking
- M&A and Self- Funding experience is a very strong plus
- Advanced knowledge of Excel (Pivot tables, VLOOKUPs)
- Ability working in a fast-paced, open office environment
- Positive, collaborative attitude
- Flexible PTO policy
- 401k Program with 4% match
- Fully paid employee health insurance for employee
- Daily catered meals
- Competitive commuter benefits
- Open office space in the heart of downtown Austin
- Career development opportunities + partial reimbursement for ongoing education
- $2,000 vacation stipend on your 3 year anniversary
RigUp is a technology company that's building a platform to better support the energy workforce. Through the industry’s largest marketplace, we’re improving the lives of contractors and helping service providers and operators find the people who will get the job done. Headquartered in Austin, TX, and backed by a16z, Founder’s Fund, Quantum Energy Partners, and Silicon Valley Bank, we’ve raised $423.8 Million in funding to support our mission to change the way work is done in the energy field.
Our goal is to make RigUp an environment where any and all people feel welcome, respected, and free to be their authentic selves. We welcome applicants of all gender identities, sexual orientation, educational background, religion, ethnicities, veteran status, and citizenships. We’d love to learn what you can add to our team!
Read Full Job Description