Budget Analytics and Planning - Talent Acquisition at Ascension
Full Time, Days M-F
Location: Remote / Virtual
Do you have experience in accounting or managing team budgets? Check out this opportunity! You will support our enterprise wide Ascension Talent Acquisition team with budget analysis and forecasting. Apply today!
What You Will Do
Designs and implements national candidate engagement and brand awareness projects in partnership with Operations, HR, Marketing, and Talent Acquisition leadership.
- Operate as a subject matter expert to develop and implement talent management initiatives and ensure solutions are integrated into our end-to-end talent management strategy, specifically related to asset management and budgets related to talent acquisition.
- Mentor, coach, and train talent acquisition teams on sourcing best practices, emerging technologies, and industry trends related to stewardship of talent assets.
- Lead discovery conversations to leverage data and business intelligence to develop pipelining and promotions strategies that deliver on strategic business needs.
In addition this partner will specialize in budget analysis and forecasting:
- Mines and organizes multi-system data to effectively measure business activity performance.
- Develops a system to ensure consistency in budget reporting throughout the function.
- Prepares performance graphs and slides for HR Talent Acquisition and business leaders.
- Performs impact analysis on the performance of HR Talent Acquisition assets and technology on overall business performance.
- Should be comfortable leading conversations around budget analysis and forecasting among Talent Acquisition leadership.
What You Will Need
- High school diploma/GED with 2 years of experience, or Associate's degree, or Bachelor's degree required.
- 1 year of experience required.
- 4 years of experience preferred.
- 2 years of leadership or management experience preferred.
- 1+ year of experience in accounting or budget analysis
- Ability to work effectively with minimum supervision.
- Possesses strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and work effectively under pressure.
- Solid analytical and organizational capabilities.
- Computer proficiency required, Google Suite product knowledge a plus. Excel and Sheets experience a must.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Knowledge of financial principles and concepts.
Why Join Our Team
When you join Ascension, you join a team of over 160,000 individuals across the country committed to a Mission of serving others and providing compassionate, personalized care to all. Our inclusive culture, continuing education programs, career coaches and benefit offerings are just a few of the resources and tools that team members can use to create a rewarding career path. In fact, Ascension spent nearly $46 million in tuition assistance alone to support associate growth and development. If you are looking for a career where you can grow and make a difference in your community, we invite you to join our team today.
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
Ascension is an equal opportunity employer (EEO) and affords equal opportunity to all associates and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic data, or other legally protected status.
For further information regarding your EEO rights, click on the following link to the "EEO is the Law" poster:
EEO is the Law Poster Supplement
Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.
This employer participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.