- Build and maintain relationships with university faculty, career service staff, and professors nationwide to help increase brand exposure and reputation on campus.
- Manage the full-cycle recruiting process for new graduate candidates across multiple roles and offices.
- Independently assess candidates to determine if their capabilities match the job requirements.
- Plan and execute on-campus events with a focus on early engagement, education, and strategic branding.
- Identify and implement diversity recruitment initiatives and outreach to create a robust pipeline of diverse talent at all levels of the organization.
- Provide feedback and insight regarding the entry-level talent pool to University Recruiting Manager.
Education and/or Experience:
- A bachelor’s degree in a relevant field of study.
- 1+ years of Sales or Recruiting experience.
- A passion for building relationships and delivering exceptional candidate experience.
- Team player with a strong sense of urgency.
- Proven ability to connect and interact with students, faculty and staff to build productive relationships.
- Must be able to understand and explain detailed job descriptions and company culture
- Ability to travel up to 25% during peak recruiting cycles and work flexible hours as needed.
- Experience with Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS), job boards and social media tools and strategies to attract talent, preferred.
- Make an immediate impact with a growing startup.
- Work in the booming city of Austin TX!
- Earn a competitive base salary + bonus structure.
- Train alongside experts in the logistics industry and leaders in recruiting.
- Take advantage of excellent benefits, including health, dental, vision, and life coverage.
- Invest in your future with our matching 401K program.
- Leave the suit and tie at home; our dress code is casual.
- Eat for free on Fridays...lunch is on Arrive!
- Sweat it out with our local gym discounts.
- Recharge your batteries at our fully-stocked caffeine bar.
- Soothe aches and pains with our monthly in-office massages!