Campus Recruiter at MongoDB
MongoDB is the fastest-growing modern database given its popularity with developers around the world. Headquartered in New York, with offices across North America, Europe, and Asia-Pacific, MongoDB has more than 15,000 customers, which include some of the largest and most sophisticated businesses in nearly every vertical industry, in over 100 countries.
We are looking for someone to join our Campus Recruiting team as a Recruiter focused on hiring for our new Sales Academy program, which you can read about here! As a Campus Recruiter you will recruit for the sales team, manage the Sales Academy program, and build relationships with hiring managers and business leaders. If you are passionate about and interested in building recruitment programs and providing a best in class candidate experience, this is the job for you!
Day to Day
- Manage full cycle recruiting for employees joining our new Sales Academy program. This includes sourcing, recruiting events, resume review, initial phone interviews, and offer delivery
- Leverage Greenhouse to track candidate progress through funnel and keep consistently clean data for reporting
- Plan and execute our Sales Academy program; coordinating social activities, arranging speakers, and relationship building
- Partner with universities and student groups to build our employer brand
- Deliver an exceptional candidate experience maintaining a high touch and personalized process
- Build and evolve our early talent programs at MongoDB
What You Will Bring to the Table
- Have 2+ year working experience in recruiting or a relevant function
- Have exposure to the high volume and fast paced world of Recruiting
- Be exceptionally organized and amazing at managing your time
- Be enthusiastic about early talent recruitment
Things We Love
- Experience working with Greenhouse
- Familiarity within Sales Recruiting
This role is remote optional until November 1, 2021, we are looking to speak to candidates who plan to be available in Austin, TX for when we introduce our hybrid model.
The database market is massive (the IDC estimates it to be $119B+ by 2025!) and MongoDB is at the head of its disruption. The MongoDB community is transforming industries and empowering developers to build amazing apps that people use every day. We are the leading modern data platform and the first database provider to IPO in over 20 years. Join MongoDB and see what kind of impact you can make…on the company and on the world.
To drive the personal growth and business impact of our employees, we’re committed to developing a supportive and enriching culture for everyone. From employee affinity groups, to fertility assistance and a generous parental leave policy, we value our employees’ wellbeing and want to support them along every step of their professional and personal journeys. At MongoDB, what you do matters. You also have the freedom to create and your differences are embraced. Most of all, MongoDB is a place where you can transform your career. Learn more about what it’s like to work at MongoDB, and help us make an impact on the world!
MongoDB, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.