Caregiver Recruiter at Care.com
Care.com is a consumer tech company with heart. We’re on a mission to solve a human challenge we all face: finding great care for the ones we love. We’re moms and dads and pet parents. We have parents and grandparents so we understand that everyone, at some point in their lives, could use a helping hand. Our culture and our products reflect that.
Here, entrepreneurs, self-starters, team players, and big thinkers unite behind a common cause. Here, we’re applying data analytics, AI, and the latest technologies to solve universal problems and connect people in new ways. If you like having autonomy, if you thrive on collaboration and building new things, and if you’re all about using your talent for good, Care.com is the place for you.
What Your Days Will Be Like:
Care.com is seeking a Caregiver Recruitment Specialist to source, vet, and hire childcare providers to support the [email protected] business unit. As part of the [email protected] employer benefits program, our childcare providers offer quality childcare to families of our corporate clients when their regular childcare falls through. The Recruitment Specialist is a candidate's very first (and sometimes only) touch point that ability and desire to engage, communicate, and assess an individual, as well as positively impact the candidate experience is critical. The Recruitment Specialist is responsible for sourcing and vetting candidates through to extending employment offers to qualified childcare providers. The Recruitment Specialist will identify and determine sourcing avenues to identify candidates, manage a candidate pipeline with a focus to increase speed to hire, and transition successful hires smoothly into onboarding. Demonstrating rigor in execution gained from results-oriented environments in the past as well as having a growth mindset will be instrumental in this role.
What You’ll Be Working On:
- Closely track candidate pipeline and drive optimizations to ensure conversion to hire, speed to hire, and overall successful volume recruiting of childcare providers
- Determine, execute, and optimize sourcing efforts to drive “top of funnel” applicants. Source candidates using a variety of current tools and resources; research new and innovative methods to engage job seekers
- Work with college career offices and employment agencies, and attend career fairs and other relevant events to promote job opportunities to students, alumni, and active jobseekers
- Drive improvements as related to the caregiver sign-up and candidate process and experience – reducing/consolidating steps
- Screen candidate applications, schedule and conduct interviews, and reference checks to verify candidate accuracy and qualifications for the position
- Extend offers to qualified candidates, track submission of required documentation, create thorough care provider profiles and manage candidates through to new hire onboarding
- Work closely with the Caregiver Engagement Team to ensure smooth candidate handoff following the hiring process
- Provide an exceptional experience for every candidate, regardless of the outcome, and unwavering support and advocacy for existing care providers within the hiring process
What You'll Need to Succeed:
- Bachelor's degree (preferred)
- 2+ years of volume recruiting / professional sales / customer service / high-growth operations experience (preferred)
- Proficiency with an ATS such as Greenhouse, Fountain, Bullhorn, etc. (preferred)
- Ability to balance strong attention to detail with swift execution and results
- Excellent oral and written communication skills; strong interpersonal skills and ability to communicate effectively in-person, over phone, video, and email
- Organized and process-oriented, with an ability to manage and track multiple projects to hit hiring goals
- Ability to work independently, prioritize changing workloads, exercise good judgment, and be resourceful
- Passion for quality child care and supporting families and/or experience with children and child development
- Strong computer skills with proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
For a list of our Perks + Benefits, click here!
**Care.com supports diverse families and communities and seeks employees who are just as diverse. As an equal opportunity employer, Care.com recognizes the power of a diverse and inclusive workforce and encourages applications from individuals with varied experiences, perspectives, and backgrounds. Care.com is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need assistance or an accommodation, please reach out to [email protected]**
Available in more than 20 countries, Care.com is the world's leading platform for finding and managing high-quality family care. Care.com is designed to meet the evolving needs of today's families and caregivers, offering everything from household tax and payroll services and customized corporate benefits packages covering the care needs of working families, to innovating new ways for caregivers to be paid and obtain professional benefits. Since 2007, families have relied on Care.com's industry-leading products—from child and elder care to pet care and home care. Care.com is an IAC company (NASDAQ: IAC).