Compensation Analyst II at BigCommerce
BigCommerce is disrupting the e-commerce industry as the SaaS leader for fast- growing, mid-market businesses. We enable our customers to build intuitive and engaging stores to support every stage of their growth.
The Compensation Analyst position will assist in the day to day operations of the compensation department, including base salary administration, sales incentive plans, equity incentive plans, and special project needs. The Compensation Analyst will prepare proposals and recommendations to be brought forward to the Senior Compensation Manager and HR Leadership Team for review and approval.What You’ll Do:
- Assess positions and their respective duties to determine classification and appropriate internal leveling.
- Benchmark positions to market using survey data and other market intelligence to determine competitive compensation ranges.
- Work with the HRBP team to prepare and maintain job descriptions for each position in the organization; ensure descriptions accurately reflect the work being performed by incumbents.
- Participate in global salary surveys.
- Assist in the review and update of sales incentive plans.
- Perform day to day administration of the equity award platform.
- Prepare and present summary reports of job analysis and compensation analysis information.
- Prepare regression analysis reports with regards to minority pay.
- Evaluate and implement job analysis instruments and materials.
- Work with the People Team to collect employee feedback on specific issues or topics related to compensation.
- Advise management on applicable state and federal employment regulations, benefits and compensation policies, and human resource procedures.
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources or related field preferred.
- One to three years of experience as a compensation analyst.
- Extensive knowledge of quantitative and qualitative research methods.
- Thorough knowledge of human resource laws, regulations and best practices.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Proficient with typical office software; strong proficiency with Excel a must.
- Previous experience with industry standard benchmark surveys.
Diversity & Inclusion at BigCommerce
We have the opportunity to build not only a great business, but a great company, with soul. Our beliefs and commitment to diversity and inclusion are a central part of achieving that.
Our dedication to diversity and inclusion is grounded in two things: a moral belief in the dignity, value, and potential of every individual, and a practical belief that diverse, inclusive teams will create the best outcomes for our customers, partners, employees, and company. We welcome everyone to be a part of our journey.
Current BigCommerce Employees: Please use the internal job board to apply for openings