Compensation Analyst at Procore Technologies
We are looking for a Compensation Analyst to holistically support the execution of Procore’s compensation strategy. You’ll work to implement and maintain compensation programs across Procore, while helping us scale thoughtfully and effectively. As a partner to the compensation team, you’ll support our philosophy to recruit, motivate, and retain top talent.
This position is based in our downtown Austin, TX Office. We’re looking for someone to join our team immediately.
What you’ll do:
- Support the development and further implement Procore’s total rewards program, policies, and procedures
- Perform analysis and market studies on current programs, using insights to develop solutions that ensure internal fairness, external competitiveness, and alignment with Procore’s goals.
- Partner with compensation leaders and People team on compensation-related workforce issues to provide solutions, along with playbooks on how to communicate our approach to compensation
- Collaborate with People team and Procore staff on annual benchmarking and pay decisions and policies, including offers, promotions, and internal transfers
- Upscale and maintain internal compensation systems, partnering with HRIS and People team to integrate tools to ensure scalability and support company growth
- Ensure compliance with employment-related federal and state statutory requirements regarding employee pay and benefits, and remain up-to-date on current compensation-related legislation
What we’re looking for:
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- 1-2+ years of analyst experience within Compensation, HR, People Operations, or a related department, focused on people programs, including compensation strategy, benefits analysis, headcount planning, etc
- Deep knowledge of federal, state and local compensation and benefits laws, or foundational knowledge with the desire to learn and develop expertise
- Experience working in a fast-paced, high-performance environment where the business is constantly evolving
- Strong excel, data collection, and data visualization skills
- Experience building dashboards and automating reports; experience with Workday a major plus
- Experience with sales compensation a plus
- Ability to think critically, anticipate issues, and proactively suggest solutions
- Strong quantitative, statistical, analytical skills, and attention to detail
- Able to build solid, effective working relationships with others at all levels of the organization
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, housing complexes, and more. Our headquarters is located on the bluffs above the Pacific Ocean in Carpinteria, CA, with growing offices worldwide. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore!
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome builders of all backgrounds. We thrive in a diverse, dynamic and inclusive environment. We do not tolerate discrimination against employees on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other classification protected by law.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: competitive health care plans, unlimited paid vacation, stock options, employee enrichment and development programs, and friends & family events.