Compensation Analyst at LogicMonitor
LogicMonitor is the leading SaaS-based performance monitoring platform for enterprise IT.
We love going to work and think you should too. We are customer-obsessed, work as one team, and strive to be better every day. These are our core values. So it's no surprise that we work hard and genuinely have fun working with each other to achieve great things together.
Right now, we are working from home temporarily due to Covid. Normally, our Austin team works downtown in the San Jacinto Center. We are looking for you to bring your expertise, drive, and passion as we expand our global presence and achieve record-breaking success.
LogicMonitor is an equal opportunity employer. We’re committed to creating an inclusive environment for all our employees, where different backgrounds and perspectives are valued and encouraged - regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation. We encourage all people to come as they are.
We operate with integrity, esteem diversity and treat each other fairly and with respect. We strive to find our own versions of personal and professional harmony through community building and holistic growth. We hear time and time again that our awesome people are a huge part of why LMers chose LogicMonitor, love their teams, and choose to stay.
What You'll Do:
People Operations at LogicMonitor is on a mission to curate a high-performance culture that attracts, retains and readies supremely talented people to do their best work, grow, and be inspired to passionately advance the LM mission. Our Compensation & Total Rewards Analyst plays a vital role in driving our mission by ensuring a differentiated and market competitive total rewards package across the globe at LogicMonitor.
As the Compensation & Total Rewards Analyst, you will work closely with our international People Operations team and business leaders, to streamline and operationalize our compensation benchmarking, ensure the highest level of data integrity, and curate a pay for performance rewards philosophy. Reporting to the Director, Global HR & Total Rewards, you will lead our quarterly merit cycles, manage our variable compensation plans, conduct Radford benchmarking requests, and drive special projects in Total Rewards.
Here's a closer look:
Compensation & Total Rewards Administration
- Project management of LogicMonitor's quarterly merit & promotion cycle.
- Partner with HRBPs to provide managers with compensation recommendations based on Radford benchmarking for employees being promoted or taking on a new role.
- Educate managers and employees on LogicMonitor's Total Rewards package and pay for performance philosophy.
- Partner with FP&A to manage LM's stock program including quarterly new hire and promotion grant approvals by our Board of Directors and ongoing communications with employees.
- Work with payroll to calculate variable compensation payments according to specific cadences for each respective bonus plan, work with ELT & HRBPs for performance adjustments.
- Assist in materials preparation and meeting documentation for The LogicMonitor Compensation Committee.
Evaluation & Benchmarking
- Evaluate job scorecards to level and benchmark new roles at LogicMonitor using our compensation database, Radford. Assign variable target and plan type as well at stock level. Provide a consultative approach with managers and talent acquisition to utilize data and creativity to hire top talent while helping leaders manage their budget.
- Work with Total Rewards team and leaders to ensure positions are accurately matched in consideration of internal equity and external market.
- Assess jobs and their respective duties to determine classification as exempt or nonexempt. Provide employee and manager education on FLSA criteria.
- Complete annual salary survey submissions and quarterly trends questionnaires in Radford as required to access portal data.
- In an annual benchmarking data refresh, analyze and present results of changes in the job marketing for each LM location.
- Conduct regular data analysis for non-discrimination testing, retention risks, and monitoring our application of the pay for performance philosophy.
- During our HRIS implementation, configure core compensation structure with Radford Job Codes and region specific compensation ranges.
- Partner with Sales Operations team to automate the flow of compensation data between HR to Xactly.
- Partner with HRIS/Ops team to implement Advanced Compensation module in Workday to automate quarterly merit cycles.
- Partner with Total Reward team to conduct and present market compensation analysis
- Analyze results of compensation surveys and present results as relevant.
- Partner with HRBP team & HRIS Analyst to configure People KPI dashboards in Workday to show Rewards metrics, such as Compensation to market, Rewards package value to performance, internal equity, etc. Individually customize dashboard for the unique priorities of each Executive Team Member's organization.
- Assist HRBP's with data pulls for Quarterly Talent Review and Planning decks.
- Partner with Global HRBPs to lead compensation benchmarking and local analysis for new international offices.
What You'll Need:
- 2 - 4 years HR experience with at least 1 year focusing on compensation
- Experience with Radford required
- Expert in Excel and complex databases and ability to apply analytical skills to solve problems creatively
- Knowledge of current compensation and benefits market practices for Tech companies
- Self-motivated and able to manage multiple, high priority tasks and adjust to shifting priorities, while meeting deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication
Residents of California, click Here to view our California Applicant Privacy Notice.