Compensation Specialist at Ascension
Full Time, Days M-F
Location: Remote / Virtual
Looking to continue to grow your career within Compensation? Join our Compensation team as Compensation Specialist! Apply today!
What You Will Do
Provide compensation consultation services to ensure strategic plans are met and budgetary restraints are maintained while recruitment, retention, and internal equity issues are addressed.
- Ensure compliance with Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA) and other federal and state regulations.
- Consult with managers, directors and executives to develop and organize job structures that meet the needs of the organization.
- Provide guidance and direction for compensation changes and maintain salary structures and job grades.
- Analyze the budget impact of compensation decisions.
- Develop compensation analytics and metrics reports for Compensation COE and HR team members.
- Assist with the development and delivery of compensation program and policy communications.
What You Will Need
- High school diploma/GED with 2 years of experience, or Associate's degree, or Bachelor's degree required.
- 3 years of experience preferred.
No additional preferences.
Why Join Our Team
When you join Ascension, you join a team of over 150,000 individuals across the country committed to a Mission of serving others and providing compassionate, personalized care to all. Our inclusive culture, continuing education programs, career coaches and benefit offerings are just a few of the resources and tools that team members can use to create a rewarding career path. In fact, Ascension spent nearly $46 million in tuition assistance alone to support associate growth and development. If you are looking for a career where you can grow and make a difference in your community, we invite you to join our team today.
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
Ascension is an equal opportunity employer (EEO) and affords equal opportunity to all associates and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic data, or other legally protected status.
For further information regarding your EEO rights, click on the following link to the "EEO is the Law" poster:
EEO is the Law Poster Supplement
Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.
This employer participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.