Consultant-Compensation at Ascension
Full Time, Days M-F
Location: Remote / Virtual
Do you have experience driving Compensation strategies? Join our Compensation team as a Consultant!
What You Will Do
Partners with HR Delivery in establishing compensation strategies for markets and ministries.
- Collaborates with HR Delivery and Talent Acquisition to identify and establish compensation strategies to support business strategies and to implement and communicate new compensation programs, processes, and strategies.
- Serves as a consultant with HR Delivery to deliver on market or ministry-focused initiatives which are compensation focused.
- Manages relationships with HR Delivery and Talent Acquisition as thought-partners to deliver on broader human resources or ministry-wide initiatives.
- Utilizes data driven tools and resources to build the business case in developing compensation programs and recommendations for the markets/ministries served.
- Partners with Compensation Services teams to deliver and provide guidance on market analysis and organizational changes.
- Leads ministry-wide or market/ministry specific projects or initiatives as needed.
What You Will Need
- High school diploma/GED with 2 years of experience, or Associate's degree, or Bachelor's degree required. Master's degree preferred.
- 5 years of experience required.
- 10 years of experience preferred.
Why Join Our Team
When you join Ascension, you join a team of over 150,000 individuals across the country committed to a Mission of serving others and providing compassionate, personalized care to all. Our inclusive culture, continuing education programs, career coaches and benefit offerings are just a few of the resources and tools that team members can use to create a rewarding career path. In fact, Ascension spent nearly $46 million in tuition assistance alone to support associate growth and development. If you are looking for a career where you can grow and make a difference in your community, we invite you to join our team today.
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
Ascension is an equal opportunity employer (EEO) and affords equal opportunity to all associates and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic data, or other legally protected status.
For further information regarding your EEO rights, click on the following link to the "EEO is the Law" poster:
EEO is the Law Poster Supplement
Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.
This employer participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.