Contract Recruiter (entry level Recruiter)
The home search starts online, but the real estate industry is often optimized for in-person, one-on-one service. That's a fantastic experience once you connect with the right professional, but finding the right fit isn't always a smooth process. Opcity built a nationwide real-time data and technology platform combining cutting edge deep learning, business analytics and human intuition with the latest web, mobile and digital telephony technologies to enable our team of professionals, and thousands of real estate agents and brokers, to make sure we connect every home buyer with the right agent at the right time so more time is spent finding a home and less time finding the perfect agent.
This is a Short Term assignment to help us continue to scale our Consumer Experience Department.
The recruiter is responsible for all recruiting activities that includes determining position requirements, creating job ads and posting job requisitions, reviewing and screening qualified candidates, sending communication of job updates and decisions to applicants, attending job fairs, cold-calling qualified candidates, and attracting top talent to work for Opcity. The recruiter will also have the opportunity to gain exposure in different Human Resources Functions.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Partner with hiring managers to determine job requirements and staffing needs
- Create, update and maintain job descriptions and staffing plan
- Establishes working relationships with department education programs, placement agencies, colleges, technical schools, community agencies and other entities with the objective of increasing access to qualified applicants
- Develops long-term communication plans and recruitment strategies to achieve optimal staffing levels
- Proactively source great candidates and maintain a solid active pipeline of candidates through creative and aggressive use of cold-calling and networking
- Conducts searches in a timely, efficient and professional manner to select candidates who meet the optimal criteria for employment as well as augments and enhances Opcity’s employment brand
- Responsible for providing a great candidate experience and sending communication regarding interview invitations, offer letters, rejection letters, and status updates to all applicants
- Markets Opcity’s employment brand via social media and other means necessary to increase awareness and branding of company
- Assists the Head of Culture and Head of People Operations with special projects and initiatives related to branding, events, talent acquisition and on-boarding
What We Like To See / Measures of Success:
- Active Listening
- Relationship Building
- Awesome Communication Skills (Verbal, Written and Public Speaking)
- Self-Starter with Results Driven Approach
- Highly Organized and Excellent Time Management Skills
- Fast learner that is Coachable
Read Full Job Description