Contract Recruiter at Wheel
Enzyme Health is changing the way healthcare works by building the next generation of clinical careers.
We’re taking a people-first approach because we know that soon, every healthcare encounter will begin with some form of telehealth. Whether it’s a video consultation, an AI-driven symptom checker, or a smart wearable device - technology is going to help us transform the state of healthcare in our country and Enzyme is dedicated to the clinicians powering the industry.
Our multi-faceted platform serves two distinct purposes; we help clinicians navigate their careers with ease and make it possible for digital health companies to scale more quickly.
Enzyme Health is venture-backed and building an amazing team in Austin, TX!
About the Role:
Enzyme is looking for a Corporate Recruiter to help cover our recruiting needs for a set period of time as an independent contractor.
You will be a part of a small startup, helping shape the way telemedicine works. You will play a key role in the growth of the company and will be coordinating our hiring process, sourcing qualified candidates, and applying advanced interviewing techniques. Ultimately, you’ll employ your specialized skills and network to help us bring the right people on board.
If you have experience recruiting in our industry and you’re an excellent communicator, we’d like to meet you.
What You’ll Do:
- Manage end-to-end recruiting process including; talent research, sourcing, candidate assessment & management, offer recommendation, negotiation & acceptance
- Help hiring teams interview candidates through various methods (e.g. structured interviews, behavioral interviews)
- Select and present qualified candidates to hiring managers
- Manage, negotiate, and present offers and be responsible for the entire closing process
- 2-4 years working within a recruiting environment (at least 1 year of Hands-on experience in the entire recruitment life cycle)
- Self starter and strong ability to manage well in a fast paced and ambiguous environment
- Knowledge of effective hiring practices (e.g. social media recruiting)
- Creative sourcing strategies utilizing various tools
- Exceptional communication skills