Contract Sourcer at Procore Technologies
We’re looking for a Contract Sourcer to join Procore’s Talent Acquisition team. In this role, you’ll work in close collaboration with a team of sourcers, recruiters, and hiring managers to help build a fast-growing, world-class team. As a Sourcer at Procore, you will identify, engage and assess passive prospects for our Business teams across the US.
This contract position reports to the Senior Manager, Talent Acquisition and can be based remotely in the US. We’re looking for someone to join us immediately.
What you’ll do:
- Build and execute sourcing strategies to find rare, in-demand talent through referrals, networking, and internet searches
- Balance building long-term, relationship-driven prospect pipelines and quickly pulling groups of candidates for immediate demands
- Serve as a trusted talent acquisition advisor to critical business units, with a continuous pulse on the candidate landscape for key areas of hire
What we’re looking for:
- 2 + years experience in a research or sourcing role, preferably on an internal recruiting team
- Excellent time and project management skills and the ability to thrive in a dynamic environment
- Proven track record of building targeted prospect pools
- Drive sourcing data quality to effectively provide insights into the candidate market
- Implement creative approaches to sourcing and attracting qualified professionals
- Utilize inbound marketing techniques as part of a comprehensive prospect attraction strategy
- Develop and refine Boolean/Natural Language searching skills to execute targeted searches
- Ability to support hiring managers and recruiters across locations
- Ability to develop a deep understanding of assigned roles, with an emphasis on probing for details
- Willingness to recommend ideas and strategies to increase sourcing team’s success
- Systems savvy thinker with an eye for detail, process and efficiency
- Ability to deliver consistent results with a sense of urgency
- Teachable, curious, collaborative team player with unwavering optimism
- Experience using tools like LinkedIn Recruiter and Gem CRM (formerly ZenSourcer)
- Experience with an Applicant Tracking System (ATS)
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, retail centers, airports, housing complexes, and more. At Procore, we have worked hard to create and maintain a culture where you can own your work and are encouraged and given resources to try new ideas. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome builders of all backgrounds. We thrive in a diverse, dynamic, and inclusive environment. We do not tolerate discrimination against employees on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other classification protected by law.