Corporate Learning & Development Specialist at SecureLink
- Assess the current learning needs of our teams, build strategies based on information gathered, and execute those strategies
- Manage the design, delivery, and continuous improvement of functional training programs as well as ongoing learning opportunities across the organization, in support of the organization's needs
- Work with the leadership team and other internal key stakeholders in analyzing the performance of the workforce so that additional training can be prescribed and developed
- Facilitate learning related to our technology, total suite of product offerings, and information about our clients and the industry
- Pioneer SecureLink's Learning Task Force which meets to organize learning initiatives, drive adoption of learning & development opportunities, and deliver monthly learning "themes" and Knowledge Sharing Sessions.
- Direct specific training needs assessments to support the design, development, and delivery of improvements to the corporate training programs
- Contact and schedule internal and external lecturers and vendors for specialized training
- Utilize a variety of training methodologies, techniques, concepts, learning tools, and practices to ensure maximum effectiveness of the training program
- Serve as the administrative point of contact for internal LMS systems and ensure the employee base has completed required trainings
What You'll Need
- Bachelor's degree in Learning and Development, Adult Education or related field
- 2-4 years of professional training experience
- Demonstrated ability to successfully develop and deliver training programs utilizing skills in instructional design, program design and development, and training technologies
- Exceptional interpersonal, relationship management, coaching, and customer service skills
- Comfortable with ambiguity and shifting priorities, and capable of delivering value with minimal supervision
- Proven organizational, planning, project management, problem resolution, communication, presentation, facilitation, and influencing skills
- Highly computer literate with in-depth knowledge of MS office and web-based systems
- Preferred Experience:
- Experience working in a high-growth, continuously evolving environment
- Systems Administration experience in ADP Workforce Now, Litmos, and LinkedIn Learning
- CPLP credentials
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance - SecureLink pays 100% of the premium for employees and 75% for dependents!
- We contribute to your HSA ($2,700 for employee coverage or $5,400 for family coverage).
- We help you save for retirement. We contribute equivalent to 3% of your annual base salary to a 401k.
- Employees enjoy unlimited PTO, including the time to volunteer.
- We give $100 per month towards cell phone reimbursement.
- At the office, employee perks include two meals a day, bringing your dog to work, and an onsite gym.