Corporate Recruiter (Contract to Hire) at LegalZoom
We believe that everyone should have access to professional legal advice. So, we’ve built a trusted and accessible technology-based platform to reduce barriers and help empower millions of people to grow their business, care for their families, protect their ideas and more. From Estate Planning, to Business Formations to IP, we’ve helped more than four million customers, providing the protection and peace of mind they need. To date, we’ve grown to become the leading provider of online legal solutions for families and small businesses, and we’re committed to making our services even more valuable and easier to use than ever before. Join us!
At LegalZoom, we simply do not believe that it should cost thousands of dollars to create a will, form a business, or apply for a trademark. So we started a movement to make legal help available to all.
We are looking for an experienced Recruiter to join our fun Talent Acquisition team! Getting the right talent is what we do here – and we have an amazing time while doing it. If you are a master juggler of requisitions, a skilled closer, and enjoy building rapport with hiring managers - we want to talk.
- Drive full cycle recruitment process utilizing various traditional and non-traditional recruiting methods
- Manage entire interviewing process (post jobs, source candidates, screen/interview candidates, host interviews, process pre-employment paperwork)
- Recruit for Sales, Customer Care and Fulfillment
- Interface and strengthen relationships with hiring managers to ensure employment needs are addressed in a timely fashion
- Provide sound recommendations to hiring managers to ensure quality selection
- Manage agency relationships
Skills and Experience
- 3+ years of recruiting experience
- Strong sourcing background
- Experience recruiting Sales and Customer Care talent
- Solid knowledge of employment laws and recruiting best practices
- Ability to close requisitions within reasonable time-to-fill metrics
- Manage multiple openings simultaneously
- Attention to detail balanced with the ability to see the big picture
- Work well independently and in team environments
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Strong computer skills (Outlook, Excel, Word)
Join us in making a difference as we build our future and help ensure access to professional legal advice to all! LegalZoom is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to diversity.