About Main Street Hub:
Main Street Hub is the marketing platform for local businesses. Utilizing our proprietary technology, we integrate social media, customer reviews, and email marketing to help local businesses get more customers and keep them coming back, while saving them valuable time.
Backed by leading investors, Main Street Hub was founded in 2010 and has more than 600 team members in Austin, Texas. We serve 10,000 local business customers across the country and have published more than 10 million messages on social media and review sites on their behalf.
Main Street Hub has been named one of the fastest growing private companies in the U.S. by Inc. Magazine, one of the Best Places to Work in Austin by the Austin Business Journal, and a Top Workplace by the Austin American-Statesman.
For more information about Main Street Hub visit our site: http://www.mainstreethub.com and stay in touch Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. For tips, tricks, and insights on the latest trends in social media marketing for small businesses, visit our blog.
What is the opportunity?
At Main Street Hub, hiring and developing the best is one of our core beliefs in building a successful and thriving organization. Talent acquisition has the largest impact in shaping our future. The successful Corporate Recruiter will focus on finding talent that believes in our mission, lives our values, and contributes to the overall success.
Are you laser-focused on finding and attracting top talent? Are you motivated by professional growth and opportunity? Do you have experience in high-volume hiring and think there is no pace but fast-paced?
Our Corporate Recruiter will have:
- Passion for delivering a world-class candidate experience across various departments, skill sets, and experience levels
- A desire to own specific corporate recruiting strategies
- Experience with high-volume hiring
- The knowledge, interest, and drive to take his/her recruiting experience to the next level
- 3+ years of corporate recruiting experience across multiple departments
- Experience in building long-term relationships with prospective candidates; effective at engaging with passive candidates and comprehensive knowledge of recruiting life cycles for key positions
- Experience with recruiting tools (ATS, LinkedIn, etc.) and techniques
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Results-driven attitude and passionate about maintaining high standards for hiring the best talent
- Demonstrated success collaborating with internal business partners
- Experience with Greenhouse is preferred
What are the benefits and perks?
- 15 days paid time off, plus company holidays
- 100% paid medical, dental, and vision insurance option for employees and 50% for dependents
- Company-provided 401(k) plan
- Gym discounts
- Office in the heart of downtown Austin
- Professional development and experience working at one of the fastest growing companies in the country