Do you have agency recruiting experience ? Do you pride yourself on your ability to establish relationships with both candidates and hiring managers? Would you consider yourself an excellent sourcer? If so, keep reading...
What You'll Do:
- Effectively supporting full cycle recruiting including sourcing, applicant testing, interviewing, presenting, conducting background checks, and closing qualified entry-level to executive-level candidates as assigned by the Recruiting Manager
- Providing excellent applicant and internal customer management service
- Developing recruiting materials and strategies that ensure a successful search
- Writing and coordinating organization of web page content; creating Applicant Tracking System requisitions and job board postings, and position-specific screening questionnaires
- Assisting companywide recruiting projects and serve as back-up staff/leadership as needed
- Keeping the hiring manager up-to-date throughout the process and overtime building a credible and collaborative relationships
- Bachelor's degree required
- 3+ year previous recruiting experience, agency recruiting experience preferred
- Solid working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite
- Ability to learn new software programs
- Demonstrated ability to source qualified candidates, both active and passive
Why We're Awesome:
Fun Fact: Evan on the recruiting team went to grade school Christina Aguilera.
At Social Solutions, we're mission focused and results oriented! We're a diverse team of innovators, creatives, and digital architects that come together to help organizations transform lives. Social Solutions' software (SaaS) helps some of the most vulnerable human beings in our society. Our software for Nonprofits allows them to spend less time on compliance and more time on ensuring the effectiveness of their service programs for the people who rely on them. Since our software was designed by direct service works for direct service providers, it also helps them to demonstrate impact to stakeholders.
What You'll Get:
- Amazing coworkers
- 100% employer paid benefits for employees
- 8 hours per quarter of volunteer time
- Company sponsored events and happy hours
- Career advancement opportunities
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.