Vista Equity Partners is seeking to hire a Corporate Recruiter to help lead full life-cycle corporate recruiting efforts across all business support functions within the Firm. The successful candidate will be a thought partner to the business partners we support and will be able to attract high potential talent and subject matter experts across a variety of functions including Marketing, IT, Finance and HR and Administration. This role is responsible for screening, interviewing, and recommending prospective employees for roles across all levels to help achieve our high growth goals. This is a great opportunity for someone looking to add immediate value to a growing and dynamic company.
This role can be based in Austin, Tx (preferred) or Chicago, IL and is for an immediate start.
- Manage end to end corporate recruiting efforts for all locations within Vista Equity Partners, including but not limited to: sourcing, screening, interviewing and extending offers
- Assess candidates to ensure qualification match, cultural fit and compatibility
- Manage requisition process for all openings and effectively leverage our ATS platform as well as other recruiting tools to engage, track, and report on talent pipeline
- Work with Director of Recruiting to determine recruiting strategies and best practices
- Create and uphold a best in class candidate experience from application to onboarding, acting as the main point of contact and communication throughout the process
- 2-5 years recruiting experience within financial services or professional service organizations
- Previous experience with candidate sourcing tools and methods
- Client focus with demonstrated success developing relationships across a company or business
- Outstanding organizational skills and a strong attention to detail
- Ability to treat sensitive and confidential information appropriately
- Strong sense of urgency, adaptability, flexibility and resourcefulness
- The ability to function professionally under pressure, while managing multiple concurrent projects and deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and teamwork skills
- Bachelor's degree required
ABOUT VISTA EQUITY PARTNERS
Vista Equity Partners is a U.S.-based investment firm with offices in Austin, Chicago, New York City, Oakland, and San Francisco with more than $46 billion in cumulative capital commitments. Vista exclusively invests in software, data, and technology-enabled organizations led by world-class management teams. As a value-added investor with a long-term perspective, Vista contributes professional expertise and multi-level support towards companies to realize their full potential. Vista's investment approach is anchored by a sizable long-term capital base, experience in structuring technology-oriented transactions, and proven management techniques that yield flexibility and opportunity.