About Main Street Hub:
Main Street Hub is the marketing platform for local businesses. Utilizing our proprietary technology, we integrate social media, customer reviews, and email marketing to help local businesses get more customers and keep them coming back, while saving them valuable time.
Backed by leading investors, Main Street Hub was founded in 2010 and has more than 600 team members in Austin, Texas. We serve 10,000 local business customers across the country and have published more than 10 million messages on social media and review sites on their behalf.
Main Street Hub has been named one of the fastest growing private companies in the U.S. by Inc. Magazine, one of the Best Places to Work in Austin by the Austin Business Journal, and a Top Workplace by the Austin American-Statesman.
For more information about Main Street Hub visit our site: http://www.mainstreethub.com and stay in touch Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. For tips, tricks, and insights on the latest trends in social media marketing for small businesses, visit our blog.
About the Operations Excellence Team:
The Operations Excellence team partners closely with Product, Engineering, and other teams cross-company to act as a support organization for our three large operations teams: Onboarding, Content and Customer Success. In particular, the Operations Excellence team is focused on continuous improvement, launching new initiatives, knowledge management, select product management and configuration, and operations support. If you’re ready to make an impact and are passionate about building something incredible with us, we want to learn more about you!
We are looking for a trainer who is passionate about continuously improving their teams’ knowledge, skill, and abilities to promote Main Street Hub values, products, and services.
You will be responsible for developing, managing and delivering training material for the Main Street Hub Operations teams with a priority focus on new hire, product, process, and tools. As part of the Operations Excellence team at Main Street Hub you will support multiple teams including Customer Success, Content and Onboarding.
- Manage and handle identified training content and delivery to ensure quality, consistency, accessibility and overall effectiveness of training programs.
- Design, create and implement training materials for the Customer Operations teams
- Maintain Customer Operations knowledge bases and training materials to ensure they are up-to-date, effective, and utilized.
- Distribute updated policy information and documentation to teams as changes arise.
- Develop, create and administer new training materials to support large-scale company initiative rollouts.
- Coordinate with stakeholders in Product, Engineering, Operations and team leaders to ensure alignment on training objectives.
- Develop team-specific curricula with Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) across Customer Operations.
- Present in-classroom training sessions.
- Deliver feedback and insights to trainees, department leaders, and line managers as needed.
- Coordinate with Quality Assurance Specialists to develop training improvements based on continuous improvement efforts.
- Review and revise course content based on student feedback and product updates.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree required or an equivalent combination of education, training, and experience
- 1-3 years professional experience in a training role creating curriculum for classroom environments or combination of training and customer experience is required
- Ability to develop relationships with subject matter experts and leaders
- Classroom management experience in an adult learning environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proven ability of managing and making rapid progress on multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment
- Proven ability to gather and organize necessary information, and produce high quality knowledge content.
- Detail oriented, with strong writing, organizational, presentation and communication skills.
- Knowledge of an operational or contact center environment
- Mission-driven, values-based culture.
- Competitive pay.
- 15 days paid time off, plus company holidays.
- 100% paid medical, dental, and vision option.
- Paid parental leave.
- Competitive 401(k) package.
- Fun, casual, urban office environment.
- Professional development and experience, including opportunities to grow your career, working for one of most ambitious companies in Austin.