Creative Recruiter - (Contract)
- Build and own a sourcing pipeline and candidate pool for key art positions including but not limited to: Animators, Art Directors, Lighters, Riggers, Technical Artist, and Environment Artist.
- Work closely with the hiring managers and the recruiting manager to develop and execute tactical sourcing strategies aimed at generating candidate flow to meet overall recruiting goals
- Support Recruiter with coordinating candidate interviews, internal meetings and sourcing
- Sell Rooster Teeth to potential applicants in a compelling and professional manner
- Identify strategic search opportunities and assist in managing search strategy for priority roles
- Manage job postings on a variety of external job sites
- Source and develop passive candidates through networking, cold calling, complex internet searches, social media, research, etc.
- Screen candidates for interest level, salary range, relocation needs, etc.
- 3-5+ years of creative recruiting experience
- An eye for detail and strong intuition for culture fit while screening candidates
- Metrics-driven with a knack for compiling, interpreting, and communicating data
- A creative and strategic view of recruiting, with affinity toward social media as a recruiting tool
- Results-oriented mindset with ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Sense of humor a MUST
- Catered lunch on Mondays
- Flexible dress code
- Kitchen stocked with snacks
- Pet Friendly (Please bring your pet/s!)
ABOUT ROOSTER TEETH: Rooster Teeth is a pioneering studio responsible for some of the biggest online series in history, such as the award-winning and longest-running web series, Red vs. Blue. They also produce the globally acclaimed animated series RWBY, the first western anime series to be distributed in Japan; the award-winning Rooster Teeth Podcast; and Immersion, a reality format that brings video game theory to the real world. Rooster Teeth has a massive global footprint of more than 25 million subscribers to its YouTube Network, 3 million unique monthly visitors to itsRoosterTeeth.com hub and 1.8 million registered community members. The company was founded in 2003, and is now a subsidiary of Fullscreen, Inc., a global youth media company that develops online creators and produces multi-platform entertainment experiences. Discover more at RoosterTeeth.com.