The Director of Diversity & Inclusion and Philanthropy, will lead Realtor.com's inclusion and diversity strategy and roadmap. This individual will collaborate with internal key stakeholders involved in driving D&I initiatives and will focus on increasing employee engagement to drive results and execution of our overall D&I strategy. This position will also lead and direct all of our philanthropic efforts, leveraging our company brand to effect positive change internally and externally.
- Define Realtor.com's Diversity and Inclusion and Philanthropy strategy, goals, and priorities.
- Collaborate with internal partners, including but not limited to Talent Acquisition, Talent Development, Total Rewards, the People Team, Marketing and Brand on diversity initiatives and programs aligned to our overall strategy.
- Partner and help lead all Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) in their work in support of our D&I strategy
- Maintain a strong awareness of diversity issues and trends and educate others on the team and across the organization on diversity issues
- Drive D&I goal attainment through program management and defined project plans, directing implementation activities, and developing processes, documentation and communications for program/process rollout and ongoing support.
- Define key performance indicators and metrics for D&I programs and processes, aligned with business and organizational objectives
- Promote D&I and philanthropy through storytelling and communications both internally and externally
- Create and update policies, practices and standards to support and drive D&I initiatives and objectives.
- Establish strategic partnerships with key external organizations to advance D&I and Philanthropy goals and outcomes.
- Measure and report the impact of the company's philanthropic endeavors, including data collection and analysis for program activities, volunteerism, and company giving.
- Increase employee involvement in achieving our D&I and Philanthropic goals.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience, Master’s degree preferred.
- 10+ years related experience and 3+ years related management experience.
- Experience in Corporate Social Responsibility strategy and program management.
- Deep understanding of societal systems of bias, and ability to apply this knowledge to invent, evolve, improve, and simplify business and HR processes.
- Strong understanding of D&I analytics, including how to drive impact in recruitment, talent, and inclusion metrics.
- Strong strategy development and project management skills with the ability to complete work within deadlines.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to translate complex ideas into easy-to-understand concepts via one-on-one, small group, large group presentations and written communication.
- Expertise in facilitation and stakeholder engagement.
- Proven track record of translating vision to strategic planning, goal development, and tactical efforts toward implementation to achieve improved outcomes with a related ability to establish clear metrics and a process by which to chart progress.
At realtor.com®, we believe that everyone deserves a home of their own. We’re a community of nearly 2,000 employees who work hard to ensure that from the moment someone starts dreaming about a new home, to the moment they walk in the door and beyond, we’re there to lend a helping hand. Every month, over 85 million people trust us with their journey home by visiting our site and mobile apps, and we’d love to have you join our team to help.
We’ve got great offices in the U.S. and Canada with lots of sweet jobs to choose from, so we’re hoping you’ll join us on our journey to make buying, selling, renting, and living in homes easier and more rewarding for everyone.
Let’s make a difference, together. For Real.