Director of HR
What you’ll be called: Director of HR
Where you’ll work: KWRI Headquarters—Austin, TX
Named Happiest Company to Work for 2018; one of the Best Places to Work in Austin, TX; and winner of the prestigious Training 125 award from Training Magazine in 2017, Keller Williams Realty International (KWRI) thrives within a creative and collaborative culture where being at the forefront of real estate is our primary goal.
What you'll do:
Carry both tactical and strategic Human Resources planning and oversight responsibilities in support of multiple stakeholders including the Executive Leadership Team, people managers and employees. Develop integrated solutions to achieve business objectives and meet the needs of an evolving employee base and organizational culture.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Partner with Head of People to identify strategic opportunity for aligning people with company objectives and initiatives.
- Serve as a strategic business partner to the organization by partnering with department leaders and providing strategic support in all functions of people operations.
- Instill and represent the Keller Williams culture at headquarters.
- Oversee all components of employment law—federal, state and local.
- Oversee all employee relations challenges—resolve complaints and challenges.
- Oversee all components of benefits and compensation—look for new ways to provide value to Keller Williams employees.
- Develop and oversee leadership and management training to support growing workforce.
- Utilize data and metrics to identify gaps in training, growth, performance, turnover/attrition and provide solutions and strategies to fill gaps.
- Provide guidance and input on business unit restructures, workforce planning and succession planning.
- Identify opportunities for employee growth—based on organizational need and employee trajectory.
- Oversee onboarding and offboarding procedures.
- Oversee all policies and procedures—create and implement changes on an as needed basis.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field or equivalent experience.
- 10 or more years of Human Resources experience.
- 4 or more years of management experience.
- PHR, SPHR, SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP Certification.
- Strong knowledge of multiple human resource disciplines, including compensation practices, organizational diagnosis, employee relations, diversity and inclusion, performance management, benefits and federal and state respective employment laws.
- HR Leadership experience in a top workplace (as voted on by employees).
- HR Leadership experience in a fast-paced, rapidly scaling technology company.
- Affinity for and strong background in HR data and analysis.
Who are we?
Keller Williams Realty Inc. is the largest real estate company by agent count across the globe and is number one in units and volume in the United States. Founded in 1983, we pride ourselves on an agent-centric, technology-driven and education-based culture that rewards agents as stakeholders. Keller Williams Realty International (KWRI), is the company’s corporate headquarters located in Austin, TX. Here, through a focus on cutting edge technology, education, and products and services, we support our agents and associates to create careers worth having, businesses worth owning, lives worth living, experiences worth giving and legacies worth leaving.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.