Director of Recruiting Enablement at Workrise
As the leading workforce management solution for skilled trades, Workrise makes it easier for skilled laborers to find work and companies to find in-demand workers. Workrise currently operates in the wind, solar, construction, oil and gas, and defense industries. We’re growing, and we’d love to learn what you can add to our team!
Workrise is dedicated to hiring the best talent globally and recognizes that a robust talent acquisition includes talent engagement, sourcing, and branding strategy. We also acknowledge the need for the most innovative research and sourcing tools available to generate a diverse, ongoing stream of talent who are the best at what they do.
Workrise is hiring a Director of Recruiting Enablement responsible for helping the talent acquisition team be the best they can be. Our ideal candidate for this role will have led programs in sourcing support, optimizing recruiting technology (reporting, automation, etc.), training, and employer branding.
As the Director of Recruiting Enablement, all initiatives driving talent acquisition (finding talent, networking, employer branding, diversity, recruitment technology, and classic old-school candidate engagement) are yours to build. Workrise seeks to enable our recruiters with the best tools and technology out there. This position will also be responsible for evaluating new technology, recruitment technology implementation, and training. In addition, you will support the entire organization, from executive leadership to individual contributors, in sourcing and employer branding initiatives. As the sourcing SME (Subject Matter Expert), you should be proficient in supporting the top of the funnel growth across all functions, including software development, engineering, Go-To-Market, marketing, G&A, etc.
As a confirmed generalist, you have implemented new technology at various organizations and led sourcing talent (globally preferred) from senior leadership to skilled trades. As a result, you will have served as a vital ally for the success of the recruiters. In addition, you will have served as an SME regarding market trends, including knowledge regarding the challenges and realities of hiring specific talent in certain markets, diversity and inclusion recruiting best practices, etc. Finally, you will have created communities of energized talent who know who we are, what we do, where we are headed, and who are predisposed to join Workrise.Why Join Workrise?
Our talent acquisition team at Workrise seeks to help the corporate team double in size over the next 12 months and ultimately enable us to grow to have 1,000,000 trades workers by 2030.What you’ll be doing:
- Proactively seek opportunities to impact talent acquisition, diversity, and hiring, with the agility to be an individual contributor one moment and a trainer the next, all while being a proactive voice in the overall talent strategy to support growth.
- Create ongoing partnerships with hiring managers and leaders in defining candidate profiles to frame out success to recruit the best talent available in the market at any given time.
- Talent Acquisition Tools & Resources: Research, test, negotiate and implement new tools and resources to support recruiting effectiveness and efficiency, as well as rollout and training to users.
- Coach hiring managers and leaders through job design, posting design, and selection of senior talent based on current market trends and challenges.
- Support executive search and special projects: provide direct research, sourcing support, and direct engagements of executive talent to the VP of Talent Acquisition to complete executive and niche searches in-house.
- Hire for Today...Hire for Tomorrow: support the creation of operational planning (near term) and strategic workforce planning (long-term). We seek to ensure a talent pipeline that achieves short and long-term objectives.
- Drive Diversity and Inclusion: Coaching leaders in fostering an inclusive culture, implementing tools and resources to mitigate unconscious biases, role modeling self-awareness and openness accordingly while being a champion to promote the hiring of diverse, A-class Talent.
- Research internal and external talent marketplace: Monitor real-time data to track available talent markets and deliver information that can inform the competitive landscape, inclusive of talent movement within our competitors.
- Monitor ATS/CRM for use and effectiveness by the recruiting and hiring teams. Offer training to assure real-time use of recruiting technology to provide accurate reporting on time-to-fill, open reqs, funnel activity, TA effectiveness, etc.
- Proactively seek out and drive special projects that increase candidate flow, reduce time to hire, or impact the talent attraction to Workrise.
- Bachelor degree
- 10+ years experience in hands-on talent sourcing, including supporting rapid growth initiatives through cold outreaches and leveraging technology to establish rapport and build communities with the most sought-after talent in any market.
- Experience creating talent practices in alignment with organizational OKR’s for global, progressive, and diverse organizations, focused on identifying “A-Player” talent in various business verticals, leadership levels, and skillsets.
- Demonstrated experience designing strategies, managing large-scale change efforts, as well as enterprise-wide solutions.
- Experience leading multiple ATS implementations, migrations and integrations, and due diligence and contract negotiations for innovative sourcing technology, AI, candidate engagement, and other technologies that enhance prospect identification.
- Has served as a domain expert, bringing best practice as well as performing as a collaborative problem-solver adept at developing customized approaches that complement Workrise’s business culture
- Presence and judgment to gain credibility and respect among business executives and leaders and HR leaders; balances listening with sharing expertise when developing relationships.
- Robust platform and facilitation skills for formal and informal presentations.
- Reputation for creating collaborative partnerships with company leaders and HR colleagues to drive positive change.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, demonstrated in the ability to proactively seek out opportunities to impact the bottom line.
- Demonstrates superior influence skills; can communicate effectively and confidently with all levels of the organization.
- Comfortable with ambiguity; navigates confidently; adapts to change.
- Results orientated, measurement bias using reporting to translate talent-related actions into measurable outcomes.
- SME expertise in sourcing skills includes research, Boolean search, non-internet sourcing, talent communities, AI candidate engagement, and the most cutting edge technologies and software to increase effectiveness and hone in on exact candidate profiles.
- Knowledge of HR systems and data, integrations, and reporting into ATSs and CRMs to provide a comprehensive reporting capability of all activities leading to hiring.
- Master’s degree in OD, I/O Psychology, HRM, Business, or related field. Or 20+ years total experience touching on all aspects of Talent and Sourcing.
- Knowledge of and demonstrated use of organization design and change management frameworks and assessment tools.
- Experience as an HR Business Partner
At Workrise, you can feel good about your work and furthering our mission to serve those who do the hard work. We recognize that making an impact matters to you, and we believe in providing an environment that fosters that ambition. We welcome you to develop relationships with coworkers by displaying our company values:
- Own the Mission
- Learn and Grow
- Solutions Over Ego
- Raise the Bar
In appreciation for your contributions, we support you with:
- Working alongside talented peers who will bring out the best in you
- The opportunity to significantly impact the growth curve of an already high-growth business
- High rewards commensurate with high performance
- Flexible paid time off and generous benefits, including 401k with company matching
As a world-class employer, Workrise is committed to providing an environment where people feel welcome, respected, and free to be their authentic selves. We welcome applicants of all gender identities, sexual orientation, educational background, religion, ethnicity, veteran status, and citizenship status. We’d love to learn what you can add to our team!
In 2014, we set out to create a better way to get work done in the Oil & Gas industry. The goal — to build the most reliable and cost-effective workforce solution, using technology to make it easier to manage and deploy workers at scale. Over time, we’ve grown to serve construction, wind, solar, and defense.
We’re a Series E startup, backed by industry-leading investors Founders Fund, Bedrock Capital, Andreesen Horowitz, Baillie Gifford. To date, we’ve placed over 26,000 skilled tradespeople with over 500 businesses and are poised to grow exponentially over the coming months and years.
We’d love to share more through the interview process!