We're Indeed Flex, a revolutionary app for temporary work empowering jobseekers with the fastest way to find work that fits their lifestyles.
Through our evolving technology, we're putting work in the palm of people's hands, enabling them to decide where, when and how they work at the click of a button.
At the same time, we partner with employers to deliver access to high-quality workers - "Flexers", as we call them - matched to their needs.
With the support of Indeed, the world's #1 jobsite, Indeed Flex operates in full autonomy as we strive to transform the temporary staffing landscape by making access to work and jobseekers frictionless.
We're expanding rapidly and recruiting the brightest, boldest talent to help us achieve our mission. Want to join our journey?
About the Role
Indeed Flex has an incredibly exciting opportunity for an experienced Senior Marketing/Recruitment professional to join our US team. We are looking for a leader with self-direction, vision, and a highly competent ability to manage, build and scale to a significant size our job seeker acquisition function. Based in Austin, and reporting to the Chief Marketing Officer, you will need to be highly organized, diligent, and always looking to do more with less. This is a role that will be incredibly rewarding for a senior-level Marketing/Recruitment professional to share the vision and really scale across the whole of the United States.
As the Director of Recruiting, you'll lead a strategic recruiting function that is passionate about building effective candidate attraction campaigns and creating efficient hiring processes. You'll lead the way as we build a team to get us through hyper-growth.
This position includes but is not limited to growing our job seeker acquisition operations across multiple states and verticals and will require driving the recruitment marketing strategy to effectively scale our job seeker acquisition to get more people hired. This role requires hiring, managing, and leading a team of job seeker marketers and a team of recruitment professionals, and building and fostering strong cross-functional relationships with senior stakeholders across Sales, Operations, Finance, Legal, Marketing, etc.
- Lead, inspire, and grow a team including recruiting marketing, recruiting operations, and sourcing functions.
- Develop and drive a cohesive recruiting strategy that enables Indeed Flex to attract and acquire its temporary workforce and meet client demands across the States and verticals.
- Lead the recruitment marketing team to drive brand awareness, deliver volume recruitment in scale with market and user insights, and creative targeting/messaging without any bias toward particular channels.
- Lead a recruiting team that defines and measures success metrics for the team and individual contributors. Lead the team to scale recruiting capacity and drive productivity. Help define and evaluate our recruiting and sourcing metrics to continuously measure and improve team performance and candidate experience.
- Drive decisions with Data: collect and use data to make informed decisions, drive efficiency, communicate challenges and progress to key partners, analyze pipeline health and conversion metrics to identify trends, and develop predictive analyses to optimize our recruitment processes
- Partner closely with product and senior leadership across the organization to tackle challenges and build recruiting processes to scale
- Problem Solving - Continual development and optimization of processes to solve day-to-day team and business challenges.
- Budget management - Commercially driven to measure recruiting effectiveness and ROI
- Creativity - drive the team to solve recruitment challenges with out of the box thinking
- Customer Experience - drive continuous improvement of the recruitment process with job seeker experience at the forefront.
Qualifications and Skills
- A minimum of 8 years of experience in B2C marketing, operations management, management consulting, recruitment, or a RPO, in a large business, or building a growing startup.
- Experience leading a talent organization during a high growth stage with the ability to coach, empower, and develop a team
- Experience in using data to identify challenges and priorities, measuring impact, and developing data-driven plans to achieve goals.
- A great project manager who can break down problems into parts and solve problems using process and/or product improvements.
- Attention to detail balanced with swift execution.
- Proven experience in upholding compliance best practices.
- Proven track record to design and communicate clear processes, and an analytical, yet creative, approach to problem-solving
- Strong bias for action (roll-up sleeves and do it!) and ability to lead both tactically (go deep) and strategically
- Seeks to build relationships with external job seekers and internal stakeholders and perceive challenges from different viewpoints.
- Emotional resilience in fast-paced, high profile, and ever-changing situations. Flexibility to adjust to a company in a growing stage
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Willing to be in our Austin (Domain) office at least 3 times a week
- $190,000- $210,000 base
- Performance-based bonus/commission
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and 401K
- Access to all Company & Employee Benefits
- 25 days PTO (prorated) + Birthday Day Off
- 8 Public Holidays
- Laptop + WFH equipment
- Amazing company culture
- Hybrid working model - we work best collaboratively so we've provided a workspace where you'll thrive, whilst still giving the flexibility to work remotely when you need
- Volunteer days
- STIPs (Short Term Incentive Plan)
- Regular team-building events
You'll fit right in at Indeed Flex if:
- You're a great communicator and highly collaborative. We're best when we all pull in the same direction
- You don't mind doing the work, whatever it is - you can see the impact at the end and you're in it for the long haul
- Data is your heart and soul - you know you need it to drive you in the right direction
- You're proactive and always willing to learn
- You can navigate the ambiguity and high levels of autonomy in an upscale environment - you know what we're about and you want to be a part of it
One final thing:
We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.
Where legally permitted, Indeed Flex requires all individuals attending or working out of Indeed Flex offices or visiting Indeed Flex clients to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. For positions that can only be performed at an Indeed Flex office, candidates must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and present acceptable proof of vaccination by the date of hire as a condition of employment. For positions that require some in-office work or in-person client meetings, exceptions to these in-office or in-person job requirements may be made at the discretion of the business through June 2022, at which point full vaccination will be required. Indeed Flex will consider requests for a reasonable accommodation as required under applicable law. To qualify as being fully vaccinated against COVID-19 there should have been a two week period after receiving the second dose (or any government recommended booster shot) in a 2-dose COVID-19 vaccine series, or a two week period after receiving a single-dose (or any government recommended booster shot) in a single dose COVID-19 vaccine.
Apply for this job