The Director, Talent Acquisition will be responsible for the overall recruitment operation for our corporate functions: marketing, finance, business operations, legal and HR. This is a highly visible position supporting all staffing operations and recruitment for all of these businesses in all of our locations.
The Director, Talent Acquisition will develop and execute recruitment strategies, drive overall recruiting initiatives and ensure business partner & candidate satisfaction. The TA Director will develop and maintain strong relationships with all levels of management and act as a business partner with regards to recruitment and other areas. He/she will act as a trusted advisor and counselor to the business, HR and Finance business partners.
Reporting to the Senior Director, Talent Acquisition, this individual will be responsible for designing and implementing effective talent solutions to best deliver on business strategies. This position will also partner closely with HR business partners and business leaders to deliver recruitment strategies and achieve hiring goals. The TA Director will lead the team responsible for the selection and hiring processes for full-time hires. Additional areas of responsibility include all vendor management, candidate research and sourcing, industry events, and recruitment programs. This role will manage a team of recruiters, including FTE, contract, and support roles and play a key role on the Talent Acquisition leadership team.
- Lead, build, and manage a talent acquisition team of recruiters, sourcers and support staff. Develop, coach, and mentor direct reports
- Lead recruitment team and key stakeholders in implementing innovative, competitive, cost-effective strategies for recruiting, retention, internal movement and selecting diverse, high-quality talent
- Build close, effective relationships with business and HR leaders to ensure alignment of the recruitment process with business needs
- Manage and leverage relationships with industry organizations, internal peer organizations, and key external stakeholders to maximize effective outreach and to continuously explore best practices
- Refine functional tracking tools and systems to support the effective collection, integration, and sharing of information to support the broader recruitment needs of the organization
- Ongoing measurement, assessment and reporting on recruitment function performance with the goal of continuous improvement
- Oversee the selection and management of external search firms partners and consultants to supplement the business needs
- Ability to travel 10-15% of time
Education and Experience
At realtor.com®, we believe that everyone deserves a home of their own. We’re a community of nearly 2,000 employees who work hard to ensure that from the moment someone starts dreaming about a new home, to the moment they walk in the door and beyond, we’re there to lend a helping hand. Every month, over 85 million people trust us with their journey home by visiting our site and mobile apps, and we’d love to have you join our team to help.
We’ve got great offices in the U.S. and Canada with lots of sweet jobs to choose from, so we’re hoping you’ll join us on our journey to make buying, selling, renting, and living in homes easier and more rewarding for everyone.
Let’s make a difference, together. For Real.