Director of Talent Acquisition
The home search starts online, but the real estate industry is often optimized for in-person, one-on-one service. That's a fantastic experience once you connect with the right professional, but finding the right fit isn't always a smooth process. Opcity built a nationwide real-time data and technology platform combining cutting edge deep learning, business analytics and human intuition with the latest web, mobile and digital telephony technologies to enable our team of professionals, and thousands of real estate agents and brokers, to make sure we connect every home buyer with the right agent at the right time so more time is spent finding a home and less time finding the perfect agent.
Opcity is among the fastest growing companies in Austin. We are currently in a hyper-growth state and are looking to take our recruiting efforts to an even higher level by finding a Director of Recruiting. Opcity’s Director of Recruiting will work closely with the Head of People Operations to set and develop recruiting strategies that meet business goals recognizing that the people are our most valuable asset. You will be responsible for developing strong relationships across Opcity’s Organization, working closely with hiring managers, recruiters, and interviewers to define the imperative mechanisms and strategies to attract, recruit, and hire for Opcity’s objectives. This is a player-coach role where you will have the opportunity to lead a top-notch recruiting team while directly seeing your own candidates get hired. You will immerse yourself in the community and engage job seekers through hyper-personalized approaches. You will creatively source potential Opcitizens in order to create a broad and deep pipeline of candidates to fuel Opcity’s hyper-growth in our technical departments.
Areas of Ownership
- Manage, coach, and grow a high performing talent acquisition team to deliver results across the entire organization.
- Partner with hiring managers to build effective sourcing, assessment, and closing approaches with an ability to manage customer/partner expectations through a deep understanding of ROI
- Create, manage and expedite candidate pipelines for critical roles through constant and aggressive outreach efforts.
- Create and implement recruiting processes to enhance the candidate experience while improving our recruiting KPIs with excellent recruiting processes and capabilities
- Collaborate and learn what changes can be implemented to increase ROI while building the methods to get the data to put plans in motion
- Identify the cause of issues and utilize problem solving techniques no matter how complex, design, and quickly implement a solution
- Create and build new programs around diversity, college outreach, technology, and other areas of interest to ensure Opcity remains on the cutting edge today, and tomorrow
- Lead efforts to continue Opcity's outstanding track record on diversity hiring and improving the quality of our hires
- Extend offers and utilize closing strategies with hiring managers to guarantee a successful on boarding experience for new employees
The Ideal Profile
- What We Like To See - Measures of Success
- A minimum of 5 years of experience leading and growing a high-performing recruiting team
- 10+ years of proven success creating and implementing a full-cycle technical recruiting experience within a rapidly growing technology organization or agency
- Past experience developing multiple programs for talent acquisition including internships, college recruiting, outbound recruiting, referral programs, community and industry outreach to name a few.
- A tenacious drive to win and persistence to push beyond adversity to solve the most challenging problems.
- Successful track record of achieving targets, whether those be deadlines, recruiting goals, or both.
- Self-starter with an incredible work ethic and team first mentality.
- Exceptionable ability to tell the company's story in a way that speaks to a job seeker's motivation, career goals, and interests.
- Strong organizational skills and high level of attention to detail.
- Excellent collaboration skills.
- Proven ability to work effectively in a fast paced and rapidly evolving environment.
- Strong understanding of measuring performance through metrics and KPIs with the ability to tell a rich story through data
- Strategy creation and implementation for Recruitment
- Excellent communication - listening and speaking
- Time Management
- Problem Solving
- Decision making skills
- Hunger to Succeed
We will consider candidates outside of Austin, TX but do not have any relocation allocated to this position.
Read Full Job Description