Director of Talent Development at Real Chemistry
It's not every day we have a chance to make the world a healthier place—but here, it’s our way of life. Idealistic? Maybe. Deeply pragmatic? Always. Real Chemistry is a global health innovation company that has carved out its space at the intersection between healthcare, marketing and communications, tech, and the people at the heart of it all. It’s with a great sense of purpose that we work together with brave health and wellness companies to create and inspire healthier, happier, and longer lives. It’s our passion. And if you’re still reading, we’re guessing it might be yours too. We are looking to add to our alchemic mix of more than 2,000 talented professionals. At Real Chemistry, we don’t just wish the world was healthier. We leverage tech, data and creativity to make it so. You in?
We are seeking a Director of Talent Development to deliver outstanding strategic programming to elevate our people and organizational growth to new levels, to address constantly evolving customer demands, and to ensure our talent is equipped with the right knowledge, skills, and abilities to help make the world a healthier place.
The start date for this role is January 2022.
- Identification of needs: Conduct ongoing needs assessment and recommend targeted solutions to gaps in learning and development offerings within the global organization.
- Strategy development: Ability to define the strategy, clearly communicate the strategy, and then execute it.
- Program development: Design highly innovative solutions. Design and deliver strategy for these programs and execute against plan. Understand rapid development processes and an iterative model.
- Evaluation and Reporting: Design robust (multi-level) evaluation strategies for measuring the results and impact of learning solutions. Prepare and present monthly, quarterly and annual L&D metrics reports that assess and measure impact and return on investment of Leadership & Employee Development initiatives.
- Relationship Building: Develop solid relationships with key partners to assure that L&D programs are aligned with specific business priorities and outcomes. This includes global business leaders as well as People Business Partners and employees.
- Leveraging Technologies: Use and maximize utility of Learning and Development technologies to expand the impact and scale of learning footprint globally.
- Facilitation: Be an experienced and multifaceted facilitator, presenter, story teller and mentor, comfortable working with all levels of managers / leaders.
- Full-cycle Delivery: Proven track record in developing learning, evaluation methodologies, conducting needs analysis, crafting & developing learning programs, and facilitating experiential learning programs.
Required Skills & Experience
- Shows passion and excitement for the Organizational and Leadership Development space
- Ability to build deep relationships and partner both cross-functionally and globally
- Experience working in a creative, fast-paced, hyper growth environment
- Possesses excellent project management skills
- Has the ability to anticipate needs before they arise and acts accordingly
- Possesses the confidence to negotiate internally and externally and make recommendations
- Shows excellent judgment when handling sensitive and confidential information
Real Chemistry is currently operating with a flexible, hybrid approach and giving our teams the ability to operate in the way that works best for them – at home, in office or a mix. * We trust our people to decide what works best for them, working together with their teams and leaders to support our customers and make the world a healthier place. This policy will continue to be evaluated and may change in the future as we seek to ensure our people stay inspired, engaged, and motivated to do their best work.
*All employees who work in a Real Chemistry office, travel for business, or attend a Real Chemistry sponsored event must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Employees who qualify for a religious or medical exemption to receiving a COVID-19 vaccine are advised to work with our People team for accommodation.
Real Chemistry offers a comprehensive benefit program and perks, including flexible PTO, expanded paid leave for new parents including Your 4th Trimester ® , a program that helps new parents transition back to work, and a five-week sabbatical program. Other perks include Income Protection, Retirement plans/401(k) match, and cell phone savings plans. Learn more about our great benefits and perks at: https://www.realchemistry.com/
Real Chemistry is committed to being an Equal Opportunity employer. As such, we seek motivated and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, ethnic or national origin, age, physical or mental disability, genetic information, marital information, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local employment discrimination laws where Real Chemistry operates. We strive to employ, motivate, advance and reasonably accommodate any qualified employees and applicants. We believe diversity of persons and ideas forms the most comprehensive, forward-looking company.