Diversity National Talent Sourcing Specialist at Ascension
Remote / Virtual
In this position you will lead the deployment of national sourcing and recruitment tactics that aim to attract, engage, develop and manage a diverse pool of top talent to support Ascension's diversity & inclusion organizational hiring initiatives.
What You Will Do
- Involved in helping to strengthen our external brand as an organization that values and celebrates diversity to attract and retain the best talent.
- Participates in national strategy sessions and develops sourcing plans in collaboration with talent acquisition team stakeholders.
- Leads outreach efforts to attract prospective candidates of diverse backgrounds and experiences through promotions, professional networks, targeted recruitment marketing and community engagement.
- Sources and engages with candidates to identify potential talent for internal review.
- Consults with recruiters and utilizes expert knowledge of direct hiring tools and methodologies from brand and digital attraction channels to advice on promotions and sourcing strategy.
- Researches, collects and converts data into recommendations to support strategic vision for Diversity & Inclusion and Community engagement to support organizational initiatives.
- Assists management in evaluating the effectiveness of the organization's talent strategies.
- Aligns talent to training or development programs to ensure organizational goals are met.
What You Will Need
- High school diploma/GED with 2 years of experience, or Associate's degree, or Bachelor's degree required.
- 3 years of experience preferred.
Preferred Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in a related field.
- 3+ years of experience developing strategies to attract, engage and recruit diverse talent pools.
- Leadership talent sourcing experience preferred.
- Demonstrated interest and experience supporting Diversity & Inclusion related development activities: advocacy efforts, community engagement, event planning.
- Keen interest in maintaining awareness and connection to industry developments within the Diversity & Inclusion space.
- Demonstrated knowledge of social and professional networking platforms.
Why Join Our Team
When you join Ascension, you join a team of over 150,000 individuals across the country committed to a Mission of serving others and providing compassionate, personalized care to all. Our inclusive culture, continuing education programs, career coaches and benefit offerings are just a few of the resources and tools that team members can use to create a rewarding career path. In fact, Ascension spent nearly $46 million in tuition assistance alone to support associate growth and development. If you are looking for a career where you can grow and make a difference in your community, we invite you to join our team today.
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
Ascension is an equal opportunity employer (EEO) and affords equal opportunity to all associates and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic data, or other legally protected status.
For further information regarding your EEO rights, click on the following link to the "EEO is the Law" poster:
EEO is the Law Poster Supplement
Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.
This employer participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.