Employee Engagement Coordinator
What you’ll be called: Employee Engagement Coordinator
Where you’ll work: KWRI Headquarters—Austin, TX
Named Happiest Company to Work for in 2018; one of the Best Places to Work in Austin, TX; and winner of the prestigious Training 125 award from Training Magazine in 2017, Keller Williams Realty International (KWRI) thrives within a creative and collaborative culture where being at the forefront of real estate is our primary goal.
What you will do:
The Employee Engagement Coordinator will support the People Operations team in making KWRI a great place to work. This individual plays a large role in serving as a People Ambassador by providing a welcoming, informative and respectful experience for all of our employees. This position requires an individual that will be passionate about workplace happiness and fostering a work environment consistent with the company culture.
The Employee Engagement Coordinator must have the ability to work under pressure, demonstrate active listening and exhibit organizational skills. This position requires an individual that is customer oriented with the ability to manage multiple priorities with deadlines while maintaining confidentiality and attention to detail.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist in the creation of a work environment that reinforces our company’s culture.
- Manage the on-boarding process for new hires, ensuring a best-in-class experience for each new team member.
- Coordinate with managers and team members on the onboarding plan for each new hire prior to their start date.Check in with new employees at 30, 60, and 90 days
- Oversee and coordinate the internal training calendar, management and leadership trainings, and human resources training.
- Manage and engage employees in the tuition reimbursement program – track courses and support people team in identifying opportunity for employees to grow inside of the organization
- Engage with the Austin and KW community through social media accounts highlighting events, successes and company culture.
- Implement employee engagement events, activities, and rewards and recognition programs to create a highly engaged culture in which team members feel valued.
- Manage KWRI Perks programs.
- Leverage internal communication vehicles to ensure employee awareness, understanding, and participation in employer-sponsored programs
- Assist with events and projects associated with our cultural development, employee appreciation, and recognition – including birthday cards, baby announcements, new employee welcome gifts, and thank you notes.
- Create and implement an employee years-of-service awards program with direction from management.
- Responsible for miscellaneous duties as needed by the People Operations Team
Knowledge and Skills:
- Bachelor's degree (B.A.) from four-year college or university; or 2-3 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Outstanding customer service
- Training or facilitation experience a plus
- PR or Marketing with Social Media experience a plus
- Highly social and employee focused with the ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ability to solve problems and make proactive recommendations.
- Flexible with the ability to respond quickly to changing needs and priorities.
Who are we?
Keller Williams Realty Inc. is the largest real estate company by agent count across the globe. Founded in 1983, we pride ourselves on a unique, agent-centric culture emphasizing a profit sharing system which rewards our associates as stakeholders and partners. Keller Williams Realty International (KWRI), is the company’s corporate headquarters located in Austin, Texas. Here, through a focus on cutting edge technology, education, and products and services, we support our agents and associates to create careers worth having, businesses worth owning, lives worth living, experiences worth giving and legacies worth leaving. In this way we fulfill our vision to be the real estate company of choice.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
We're driving growth and innovation at the global headquarters
of the world's largest real estate franchise company!
When you join KWRI, you join a diverse team of passionate professionals who are redefining the global real estate industry. We support and innovate on behalf of over 170,000 Keller Williams real estate professionals worldwide.
We are writers, coaches, developers, designers, accountants, filmmakers, planners, lawyers and philanthropists. Each of us are trailblazers with the incredible opportunity to make a meaningful difference in the direction of this fast-growing company.