Our Talent Attraction team is continuing to grow and we're excited to share a new and highly visible opportunity! As our Executive Recruiter, Sr. Principal, you’ll be responsible for partnering/collaborating directly with our executive leadership team, HR leaders and hiring leaders to understand, advise, develop strategies for, and ultimately fill critical executive level needs across our organization. You’ll also be responsible for developing and delivering processes that will drive outstanding experiences for our amazing candidates. Our executive search, interview, negotiation, and hiring processes will run through you as you work in conjunction with incredible people and leaders across our company. You'll also have the opportunity to provide thought leadership to align with our strategic vision and business objectives. Finally, as an added bonus, you'll be a key member of our extended Talent Attraction Leadership Team with an impactful voice in the evolution and execution of our TA strategy.
- Build deep relationships with key stakeholders across all relevant business units
- Bring a “retained search” mindset to each interaction and role you are responsible for
- Develop and be able to meaningfully articulate an expert level understanding of our overarching value proposition and knowledge of the respective businesses you are responsible for
- Craft and implement business and skill set specific recruiting strategies to address the critical executive level needs across our organization
- Lead each search and search process from inception through hire and onboarding
- Be an advisor and partner for your business and HR leaders regarding the state of the external talent market, providing guidance, thought leadership and direction around each respective search process
- Advise key stakeholders and hiring leaders around all offer packages for each executive level hire
- Negotiate complex compensation packages for VP and above level candidates
- Function as the main and only point of contact for retained search firms (when and as appropriate)
- Provide regular and detailed updates for hiring leaders on search, pipeline, and candidate progress
- Maintain and nurture relationships with pipelines/communities of executive level talent, including high level summaries/overviews of each potential target for regular reference
- Identify areas of opportunity to create efficiencies in the overarching process for the executive level candidate lifecycle
- Bring a consultative approach to each candidate and their process, providing coaching and guidance throughout their candidate lifecycle
- Apply deep technical expertise of current industry trends in the labor and hiring market to provide insight and leadership to promote new ideas and innovative concepts.
- Serve as a talent advisor and consultant to hiring leaders and executive leadership team
- Bachelor's degree and 18+ years of relevant experience or equivalent
- Demonstrated experience recruiting for senior and executive level positions, preferably in a retained search, technology, or professional services firm environment
- A passion for search, agility, connectivity, and visibility
- Ability to create multiple search strategies across a variety of business segments that align with each specific role to attract a diverse pipeline and slate of candidates
- Ability to serve in a consultative capacity with an executive leadership team and hiring leaders
- Expert level knowledge of recruiting tools (ATS, CRM), technology and platforms
- Dedication to your craft and a relentless drive toward operational excellence
- Demonstrated knowledge of market, candidate, and pipeline intelligence within the technology industry
- Requires in-depth knowledge of industry trends, business strategies and the company’s goals
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills (proficiency in Microsoft and/or Google tools)
*This role can have a flexible location.
At realtor.com®, we believe that everyone deserves a home of their own. We’re a community of nearly 2,000 employees who work hard to ensure that from the moment someone starts dreaming about a new home, to the moment they walk in the door and beyond, we’re there to lend a helping hand. Every month, over 85 million people trust us with their journey home by visiting our site and mobile apps, and we’d love to have you join our team to help.
We’ve got great offices in the U.S. and Canada with lots of sweet jobs to choose from, so we’re hoping you’ll join us on our journey to make buying, selling, renting, and living in homes easier and more rewarding for everyone.
Let’s make a difference, together. For Real.