Executive Recruiter at LogicMonitor (Austin, TX)
LogicMonitor is the leading SaaS-based performance monitoring platform for enterprise IT.
We love going to work and think you should too. We are customer-obsessed, work as one team, and strive to be better every day. These are our core values. So it's no surprise that we work hard and genuinely have fun working with each other to achieve great things together.
Right now, we are working from home temporarily due to Covid. Normally, our Austin team works downtown in the San Jacinto Center. We are looking for you to bring your expertise, drive, and passion as we expand our global presence and achieve record-breaking success.
LogicMonitor is an equal opportunity employer. We’re committed to creating an inclusive environment for all our employees, where different backgrounds and perspectives are valued and encouraged - regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation. We encourage all people to come as they are.
We operate with integrity, esteem diversity and treat each other fairly and with respect. We strive to find our own versions of personal and professional harmony through community building and holistic growth. We hear time and time again that our awesome people are a huge part of why LMers chose LogicMonitor, love their teams, and choose to stay.
To learn more about life at LogicMonitor, check out our Careers Page.
What You'll Do:
As the first Executive Recruiter at LogicMonitor, you will be responsible for full-cycle recruitment of Director, VP, and C-Level candidates across all Global business functions. You will partner with the Executive and Senior Leadership teams as well as cross-functional stakeholders to fill critical openings and build out our leadership bench-strength. You will leverage your industry experience to attract, engage, and secure top talent for a fast-growing organization. This high impact role will report into the Sr. Director of Talent Acquisition.
Here's a closer look at this key role:
- Partner with senior leadership to develop a strong understanding of role requirements, responsibilities, and career path opportunities for director + level positions
- Actively engage with internal stakeholders, investors, and third-party search firms to provide consultative guidance on search strategies
- Provide full-cycle recruitment for the majority of open roles, but concurrently manage outside executive search firms when appropriate
- Attract and engage a diverse candidate pool through sourcing, networking, and development of a referral pipeline to support LogicMonitor's commitment to DEI initiatives
- Ensure Recruiting activities are aligned with the LogicMonitor's culture, values, vision and methods to execute on our People strategy to support the needs of the business
- Work closely with HBBPs and other talent leaders to identify skill-gaps and increase leadership bench-strength for both current and future openings
- Consult with and coach hiring managers through the selection process from prescreening through offer-negotiation
- Shepherd the offer approval process and compensation presentation with our board of investors to secure approval
- Execute executive reference checks, background checks, offer development and signatory processes for compliance
- Participate in TA leadership and team meetings helping to ensure consistent process and alignment across the organization
- Bachelor’s degree and minimum of 10 years of recruitment experience, with at least 4 years directly hiring at the VP+ level
- Experience working in or with global software organizations
- Ability to execute full life-cycle searches with functional understanding across all business areas
- Deep understanding of compensation including equity and incentive compensation
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with keen attention to detail
- Strong executive presence and proven ability to influence and lead change at the most senior levels in an organization
Residents of California, click Here to view our California Applicant Privacy Notice.