Global Benefits Partner at Invitae
Global Benefits Analyst/Partner
Location: Remote - open to candidates in US/Australia/Europe/Israel
Invitae is quickly expanding its international presence and rapidly growing. The Global Benefits Partner will support the global benefits approach for non-US locations as part of our total rewards experience. This individual will be responsible for the administration of a global benefits program for our operations in 20+ countries. We are looking for someone who is passionate about benefits to help create, influence and execute our benefit strategy. If you’re looking to positively and directly impact an already awesome company culture, we’d like to hear from you!
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Oversee the development, implementation and administration (enrollments, changes, terminations, payroll contributions, invoices, etc) of our global benefit plans and programs, including, health, life, and disability insurance, retirement programs, leaves of absence and ancillary benefits
- Manage leaves of absence for ex-US employees
- Work with local payroll partners to respond to Verification of Employment requests
- Be the internal point of contact for international employees for all benefits needs and questions (liaising with our local brokers and benefits partners)
- Partner with internal stakeholders, brokers and carriers to build efficient processes, enrollment systems and a great employee experience
- Review and benchmark benefits programs to ensure policies are competitive and in compliance with local and national laws and drafting new policies as needed
- Build out benefit resources and a communication strategy to enhance the value of benefit programs and increase employee understanding and engagement
- Document and maintain administrative procedures for benefit processes
- Partner with internal teams to create benefit orientation and onboarding resources for global new hires
- Complete annual plan renewals and maintain plan documents
- Responsible for international compliance (reportings, filings, postings, trainings, etc)
WHAT YOU WILL BRING:
- 5+ years experience in implementing and administering international benefit programs including pension, supplemental insurance, etc.
- Undergraduate degree
- Strong analytical and project management skills, with an ability to design and communicate clear processes
- You are passionate about employee engagement and building an inclusive culture
- Willingness to work alternate hours depending on employees needs across various time zones (standard 40 hour week)
- Experience managing international benefit programs
- A deep commitment to excellent customer service, empathy, and discretion.
- Flexibility, resiliency, speed, and grace under pressure.
At Invitae, we value diversity and provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.