Global Compensation Sr Analyst
HomeAway, based in Austin, Texas, is the world leader in vacation rentals with more than 2 million unique places to stay in 190 countries, and is a part of the Expedia, Inc. family of brands. HomeAway offers an extensive selection of vacation rental homes that provide travelers with memorable experiences and benefits, especially more room to relax, for less than the cost of traditional hotel accommodations. The company also makes it easy for vacation rental owners and property managers to advertise their properties and manage bookings online.
HomeAway, Inc. is looking for a highly motivated Senior Compensation Analyst to join the Compensation team. You will perform compensation administration, perform compensation analyses and lead a variety of compensation programs and initiatives, providing compensation expertise to Human Resources team members and to managers. You will also participate in HRIS set up and maintenance processes, perform compliance audits and create procedural documentation.
- Assist in the design, development, implementation, and administration of corporate compensation programs; and develop recommendations for compensation programs for assigned businesses.
- Consult with managers and HR Business Partners (HRBPs) to develop and implement relevant and innovative compensation solutions to support the business needs
- Facilitate the HomeAway annual review program for assigned global functions; review compensation recommendations; and coach managers, and HRBPs on compensation decisions and allocations
- Review and analyze global salary structures
- Exercises individual judgment on complex projects to determine appropriate action
- Create and maintain compensation reporting & analysis dashboards and tools in a timely and accurate manner
- Administer global corporate bonus programs
- Support sales compensation total compensation audits
- Develop and present training materials to educate employees on new or revised programs
- Build productive working relationships at all levels of the organization
Skills & Experience
- Bachelor of Science degree in Human Resources or a related field
- A minimum of five years of experience in compensation or a role requiring data analysis and modeling
- Certified Compensation Professional designation or completed coursework preferred
- Strong analytical, math, and data manipulation skills
- High level of accuracy, solid attention to detail, and problem-solving capabilities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Able to create a business story from analytical results and influence others
- Driven, with initiative to learn and seek resolutions via individual ownership
- Able to operate with a high degree of ambiguity
- Advanced abilities with Microsoft Excel (VBA, Macro) with a proven background in analytics and metrics
- Familiarity with MS Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and the Google Drive suite of tools
- Discretion required in handling confidential and/or proprietary information
- Experience supporting compensation initiatives in a global organization preferred
- Experience in the high technology industry preferred
Benefits & Perks:
- Competitive health and insurance benefits.
- Competitive salary.
- Annual target bonus or commission.
- Paid vacation and sick time.
- Vacation rental on a yearly basis (taxable benefit).
- Employee Stock Purchase Program.
- Free snacks and beverages.
- Frequent company update talks with our leadership team.
- Free listing on HomeAway.com.
- Electronic, adjustable stand-up desk.
- Discounted Metro & Rail pass.
- Casual dress.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.