We're here to make legal help accessible to all. LegalZoom transformed the legal industry with the launch of our online services and groundbreaking technology in 2001. Since then, millions of customers have counted on us to officially start and run businesses, protect brands and intellectual property, and look after loved ones through wills and trusts.
As the industry leader for over 20 years, innovation remains at the center of all we do. We're creative thinkers and problem solvers with a passion for building legal and tax products that make a positive impact on the world, and we're always looking for exceptional people to push us further.
With us, you'll do work that's as rewarding as it is challenging with a team where every voice matters and diversity, equality, and inclusion are truly embraced. Together, we'll continue to democratize the law and make a real difference in the lives of millions.
We're looking for an experienced Head of Tech Recruiting to join our Talent Acquisition leadership team. People are the driving force of success at LegalZoom, and we're building the team that drives our growth and shapes our culture. If you're someone who is a talented player-coach, passionate about growing and developing recruiting teams, while building systems to improve overall hiring experience and operational efficiency, we want to talk to you.
- Be a thought partner with senior clients and People team members to develop workforce plans that enable long-term growth and retention
- Build and lead a team of cross-functional recruiters responsible for meeting quarterly hiring goals based on workforce plan
- Use data, capacity models and trends to assess strengths and gaps within the process and structure to continuously improve our overall effectiveness
- Develop a high functioning team focused and measured on hiring and experience
- Upskills team members while empowering creative problem solving
- Partner with the broader recruiting team to build diverse pipelines and ensure that hiring processes are fair and inclusive from end to end
- 8-10+ years of experience recruiting with 2-3+ years of experience managing a team
- Experience recruiting in Engineering, Technology, Product and Design functions
- Exceptional analytical skills, comfortable working with large amounts of data and communicating data findings (aka story telling), experience establishing and tracking key performance metrics including return on investment
- Demonstrated ability to meet overall and aspirational hiring goals
- Strong operational expertise with experience building structure, systems, programs, and processes to improve operational efficiency across all recruiting
- Ability to navigate ambiguity and solve challenging problems
- Bachelor's degree (or equivalent work experience) preferred, Master's degree even better
Join us in making a difference as we build our future and help ensure access to professional legal advice to all! LegalZoom is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to diversity, equality, and inclusion , and provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment . LegalZoom prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.