Join us in one of Expedia's most dynamic client facing teams! You'll be providing some of the most meaningful business to client customer service that we offer to lodgings in this role, and we want you to be a part of this.
You will work with the Manager on the implementation and delivery of the Expedia Safety Management System (SMS) in line with the Expedia Policy across global product lines.
What you’ll do:
- Work as part of our Health & Safety team to assist in the coordination of our Lodging Audit programme, including but not limited to scheduling of assessments and negotiating with lodging partners during post-inspection follow up.
- Carrying out health & safety investigative work based on monitoring traveller reviews, complaints, incidents and media reports.
- Working with internal and external partners to maintain and risk assess lodging gas safety data.
- Deliver in-depth analysis of existing H&S data, regular performance against target metrics, and risk calculation criteria for selection of key product for assessment.
- Collaborate closely with outsource vendors to ensure delivery of agreed SLAs, including targeted auditing program and key system development projects, within set deadlines.
- Responsible for data entry and database maintenance.
Who you are:
- Proven experience of working in Health & Safety (in a travel operations environment is a plus!)
- Experience using Salesforce and/or Clarabridge is a plus!
- Ability to speak one or more language(s) other than English
- Demonstrate intermediate MS Office skills, particularly Excel (pivot table/VLookup level/VBA macros)
- Have previous experience in customer service and a flair for handling business relationships
- An enthusiastic and capable administrator
- Demonstrate experience of acquiring new technical skills in a busy, demanding and constantly changing environment
- Understanding of technology with focus on e-commerce, ability to learn quickly
- Accurate data entry skills and good organizational ability
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral, phone and face to face
Why join us:
Expedia Group recognizes our success is dependent on the success of our people. We are the world's travel platform, made up of the most knowledgeable, passionate, and creative people in our business. Our brands recognize the power of travel to break down barriers and make people's lives better – that responsibility inspires us to be the place where exceptional people want to do their best work, and to provide them the tools to do so.
Whether you're applying to work in engineering or customer support, marketing or lodging supply, at Expedia Group we act as one team, working towards a common goal; to bring the world within reach. We relentlessly strive for better, but not at the cost of the customer. We act with humility and optimism, respecting ideas big and small. We value diversity and voices of all volumes. We are a global organization but keep our feet on the ground so we can act fast and stay simple. Our teams also have the chance to give back on a local level and make a difference through our corporate social responsibility program, Expedia Cares.
If you have a hunger to make a difference with one of the most loved consumer brands in the world and to work in the dynamic travel industry, this is the job for you
Our family of travel brands includes: Brand Expedia®, Hotels.com®, Expedia® Partner Solutions, Egencia®, trivago®, Vrbo®, Orbitz®, Travelocity®, Wotif®, ebookers®, CheapTickets®, Hotwire®, Expedia® Media Solutions, CarRentals.com™, Expedia Local Expert®, Expedia® Cruise® and SilverRail Technologies, Inc. For more information, visit www.expediagroup.com.
Expedia is committed to creating an inclusive work environment with a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. This employer participates in E-Verify. The employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) with information from each new employee's I-9 to confirm work authorization.