HR Business Partner Lead, Global Sales at Atlassian (Remote)
Atlassian can hire people in any country where we have a legal entity. Assuming you have eligible working rights and a sufficient time zone overlap with your team, you can choose to work remotely or return to an office as they reopen (unless it's necessary for your role to be performed in the office). Interviews and onboarding are conducted virtually, a part of being a distributed-first company.
Are you ready to unleash your HR leadership, intellectual prowess, and agile and adaptable nature at Atlassian? We're on the hunt for a dynamic HRBP Lead, for our Global Sales and G&A organization. We are looking for someone to strategically partner with Atlassian leadership to help us scale and transform in service of advancing business outcomes. Our key functions in GTM (Go-to-Market) and G&A are continuing to innovate, adapt, and scale in tandem with Atlassian's continuous growth. You will be an integral leader across HR Partner team reporting to our Global Head of HR Partners. In your role, you will establish a strategic, long-term plan and provide direction to Regional HR Partners across key sites as well as our broader People Team function.
What you'll do:
- Partner with Leadership to develop People Strategy and Roadmap aligned to the vision and longer-range strategies in connection with broader GTM, G&A vision.
- Partner with regional HRBPs, Center of Excellence COE Partners, Strategy and Operations partners to deliver on talent strategy and operational plans.
- Design the organization model for the future, taking into consideration organization, sales strategy, revenue growth, geographical footprint, and our digital-first vision.
- Deliver core HR processes/programs being developed in our COEs to the function in tandem with local and regional HR Partner teams.
- In partnership with People Analytics and Sales/G&A Operations tools provide insightful analytics, trends, and recommended actions to clients to guide planning, program design, decision-making, and measures of success.
- Drive organizational design, workforce planning, and change management as we continue to grow and scale the organization.
- Build a culture of inclusion by infusing Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion strategies into talent acquisition, manager growth and development, employee experience, and organizational health.
- Coach senior leadership through organizational issues, talent strategies, and leadership development.
- Build programs in partnership with Regional HR Partners, COEs, and Sales/G&A Operations teams.
What you've done:
- 10+ years HR experience with progressively challenging responsibilities in Business Partner and leadership roles inclusive of high-growth companies.
- 3+ years experience working in SaaS with Sales clients and/or Executive-level leadership; experience with incentive plan design, sales enablement, operations, and building team and customer-focused sales cultures
- Leading and/or coaching a team of HR Business Partners to successfully execute on HR programs, priorities; must demonstrate leadership that is aligned with Atlassian's values
- Experience working with global/international teams expanding into emerging markets, while excelling in high growth, global organizations.
- Highly collaborative approach with the ability to quickly build strong and trusted relationships across leadership teams, cross-functional partners, and key stakeholders.
- Energy to get things done in an iterative approach and willingness to jump from strategy to development to change management in order to scale programs aimed at driving business outcomes.
- Excellent business storytelling skills, both verbal and written, with an ability to translate "HR speak" and data insights into an accessible, influential narrative.
- Critical thinker and analytic-minded with success in developing data-driven solutions to the business.
- Business-first mindset with an ability to work at multiple levels of the HR stack; primarily focused on strategic impact while being comfortable driving programs linked to clear business outcomes.
- Strong executive presence; ability to work with senior leaders and executive teams.
Our perks & benefits
To support you at work and play, our perks and benefits include ample time off, an annual education budget, paid volunteer days, and so much more.
The world's best teams work better together with Atlassian. From medicine and space travel, to disaster response and pizza deliveries, Atlassian software products help teams all over the planet. At Atlassian, we're motivated by a common goal: to unleash the potential of every team .
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians create our success. To ensure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience, we never discriminate based on race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
To learn more about our culture and hiring process, explore our Candidate Resource Hub .