We are looking for a People Partner to join our global People Team in Austin, Texas and support our mission to provide a world-class employee experience throughout the employee lifecycle so our teams can make a positive impact on the business and develop every single day. We do this by consistently engaging our end users, "our employees", to understand and learn from their experiences and resolve to make them better, faster, easier and more efficient. You will wear many hats in this role:
- The savvy People consultant to your executive team members and their organizations across all people-related areas
- A strategic thinker and problem-solver as well as an operational hands-on contributor
- A human-centered design advocate and innovative solutions-provider
If you’re looking for an opportunity to work to change how people work, build creative and innovative solutions to drive business results and join a team of forward-thinking, passionate people who aren’t interested in doing what has already been done, we would love to meet you!
Who You Are:
- You've spent at least five years as a People Partner and have a track record of leading a variety of People initiatives with your client groups in OD, change management, and leadership development (HRBP or Generalist background preferred).
- You're an innovative and creative problem solver who believes in developing solutions that help your business partners be better every day. You are not afraid of recommending new approaches, practices, and procedures to effect continual improvement.
- You are currently utilizing or curious to learn about integrating human-centered design into the work of the People team.
- You consistently and skillfully connect the dots between business strategy and People initiatives and drive great results.
- You demonstrate strong communication, influencing, coaching, advising and change management skills to ensure People support and services are delivered with excellence.
- You are calm and confident when bringing complex employee relations to a swift and just resolution.
- You are constantly curious within the human resources and technology worlds. You keep a pulse on trends within the local market, the broader workforce, and the technology and e-commerce industries.
What You'll Do:
- End-to-End Client Group Ownership: You will be responsible for the relationship from the executive team member throughout their entire organization. Full accountability for thought leadership and strategy through execution on all People-related items including but not limited to: organization effectiveness and design, talent management, employee relations, and immigration.
- Partner with Centers of Excellence: Partner across our highly engaged People team on large-scale programs such as Total Rewards, Learning and Development, HRIS, Talent Acquisition, and Culture and Engagement to develop and support action plans which address gaps in strategy, structure, business processes, rewards & metrics, or team capabilities.
- Human-Centered Design: Apply this user-centric approach to rapidly test/ iterate/ learn to ultimately launch programs and initiatives that deliver value to end-users.
Who We Are:
- We value diverse perspectives and believe this translates into stronger products and a better workplace
- We have an open, casual, fun and upbeat environment where you are given a lot of responsibility and the freedom to make a huge impact
- We have lots of intelligent people to work with and learn from
- We have a great open vacation policy
- We'll provide you with food, food, and more food
- We believe in giving prizes, bonuses, and recognition for doing what you love
We offer an opportunity to be an integral part of a company that eagerly pursues disruption in its space to continue to drive innovation and lead the competition. Benefits of being an employee of RetailMeNot, Inc. include, but are not limited to the following:
- Competitive base & bonus packages; salary negotiable
- Long Term Incentive Plan
- Performance based rewards & recognition for your hard work and service
- Very competitive benefits packages, including best-in-class parental leave
- Open & flexible PTO
- Cell phone & gym membership reimbursements
- Fully stocked break room & onsite catered breakfasts & lunches multiple days/week
*Some rewards do not apply to contract workers or interns.
RetailMeNot, Inc. is a leading savings destination bringing people and the things they love together through savings with retailers, brands, restaurants and pharmacies. RetailMeNot makes everyday life more affordable through online and in-store coupon codes, cash back offers, discount gift cards, and the RetailMeNot Genie browser extension. Savings are also provided in consumers’ mailboxes through the RetailMeNot Everyday™ direct mail package, and at the pharmacy with RxSaver by RetailMeNot.
RetailMeNot is a wholly owned subsidiary of Harland Clarke Holdings. http://www.retailmenot.com/corp or follow @RetailMeNot on social media.
U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Information
Individuals seeking employment at RetailMeNot, Inc. are considered without regards to race, color, creed, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other protected classification. You are being given the opportunity to provide the following information in order to help us align with federal and state Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action record keeping, reporting, and other legal requirements.