What we do:
TrendKite, named one of Austin’s Top Workplaces by the American-Statesman, is at the forefront of a communications revolution. TrendKite is a growth-stage startup focused on building software to help the world's biggest brands generate, amplify, and measure the impact of their communications.
Thousands of the world’s top brands, including Google, Patagonia, Nokia, Marriott and Hershey rely on TrendKite to manage their digital PR process. The TrendKite platform takes PR and communications programs from analog to digital, enabling marketing teams to integrate their trusted earned media results into all their marketing efforts.
We’re looking for a seasoned Human Resources Business Partner (HRBP) who loves providing a best-in-class employee experience throughout the entire employee life cycle. From strategic planning to promoting a culture worthy of earning one of Austin’s Top Workplaces award, you’ll focus on driving our unique brand of employee care, values, and engagement.
The HRBP position is responsible for aligning business objectives within assigned business units. The HRBP serves as a consultant to management and individual contributors on all human resources-related matters. This is successfully accomplished by assessing and anticipating HR-related needs, seeking to develop integrated solutions, and by maintaining an effective level of business literacy within designated business units. The HRBP easily formulates partnerships across the HR function in an ongoing effort to deliver value-added service to management that reflect the business objectives of TrendKite.
What you'll do at TrendKite:
- Develop strong relationships with supported business functions and assist in determining Human Resources priorities consistent with TrendKite goals and objectives.
- Partner with management to build and develop stronger work teams.
- Drive year-round talent management processes, including performance appraisals, workforce calibration, development plans, succession planning, and employee engagement.
- Effectively drive leadership development, management/employee coaching, and performance management.
- Analyze key HR metrics, identify areas of opportunity, and assist in develop related action plans.
- Collaborate with HR Centers of Excellence including Talent Acquisition, Learning & Development, Total Rewards, etc. to leverage expertise, systems, and processes in support of business needs.
- Provide training for employees and managers on HR topics as needed.
- Coach employees and leaders on organizational practices, processes, and values.
- Resolve complex employee relations issues and performance investigations, as necessary.
- Guide managers and employees through discipline and performance improvement procedures.
- Work on HR related projects for the betterment of the organization through process improvement initiatives.
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to day-to-day management of employees to effectively reduce legal risks and ensure regulatory compliance.
- Create proactive solutions to drive and facilitate change initiatives and continuous improvement projects in support of the customer group and the broader business. with executive leadership and department management on all human capital initiatives, matters, and programs.
- Be a champion of change, culture, and the values of TrendKite.
What you MUST bring to the table:
- Minimum of 4 years of demonstrated HRBP or HR Generalist experience
- Knowledge of employee relations, compliance, risk assessment, talent management and analytics.
- Strong consultative, mentoring, coaching and presentation skills.
- Experience coaching leaders at all levels - from newly promoted managers to seasoned executives.
- Demonstrated ability to establish credibility, trust and partnership at all levels of the organization.
- Effective interpersonal skills including the ability to collaborate, influence, negotiate, resolve conflicts and effectively coach both managers and employees.
- Innovation and the ability to be creative in problem solving, organizational diagnosis, and solution generation.
- Sound business acumen with excellent critical thinking abilities.
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field required.
- PHR, SPHR or SHRM CP or SHRM SCP preferred.
- HRBP experience in a high-tech, SAAS space preferred
- Previous experience in managing through mergers and acquisitions a plus
Consistently named one of the best places to work in Austin, TrendKite employs the brightest, most passionate folks in the tech industry. We’d love for you to join that group!
We build digital PR software for communications, PR and marketing professionals. Digital PR is an exciting, dynamic space with tremendous growth potential. As PR becomes increasingly digital, the entire industry is evolving very quickly, and we’re here to help our customers stay ahead of those changes.
At TrendKite, we pride ourselves on working together as one team, while pushing ourselves and each other to always be improving. We put our customers first in all the decisions we make. Our values are foundational to who we are as a company and drive every decision we make as we continue to build a high-growth business without losing sight of what got us here - our employees and our customers.
We’re headquartered in Austin, with offices in London and Atlanta. We offer a number of great benefits and perks to all our employees, and are always striving to make TrendKite a better place to work every day. Join us!
TrendKite is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age or veteran status.