HR Business Partner
At Khoros, we help the world's best brands Create Customers for Life.
Our Human Resources team is passionate about ensuring the best employee experience here at Khoros for our 950+ employees, globally. Our HR Business Partners play an integral role in this process by focusing on key areas such as employee engagement, organization design, employee relations, program development and leadership training.
As a strategic HR Business Partner, you're a standout colleague, who's highly motivated, well-organized, and who has a real passion for driving a culture of excellence. You will work side by side with Khoros' leaders in providing support and strategic influence with a hands-on approach in delivering all HR programs and activities.
The best Fortune 1000 companies in the world trust Khoros to help them build closer, more personalized and trusted relationships with their customers. Become part of the team responsible for supporting the Talent that makes that happen.
- Support performance management methodologies using performance metrics, feedback and rewarding performance.
- Participate in the development of and lead programs which drive employee engagement.
- Recommend organization design updates based on the assessment of current talent.
- Lead projects where the impact is significant in supporting the client's needs.
- Partner with Khoros' leadership team to drive a high performing culture.
- Utilize conflict resolution skills, and mediation techniques.
- 3-5 years of experience in an HRBP role.
- Ability to be proactive, to anticipate and provide alternatives and options to the business.
- Ability to diagnose and successfully handle employee relations and organizational development issues.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; persuasive skills will come in handy.
- Excellent interpersonal, group, process and influence skills.
- Knowledge of federal, state, and local laws, statutes, etc.