HR Business Partner at Restaurant365
How you'll add value:
- Partner with people managers and their leadership teams to develop and execute both long-term and short-term HR road maps that directly support and enable the business objectives.
- Act as an organizational & simplification champion who supports building of organizational capabilities, reduces complexity and partners with clients to maximize team performance.
- Partner with clients to implement the most effective organizational structures and manage transitions.
- The ability to understand business goals and recommend new approaches, policies and procedures to effect continual improvements in business objectives, productivity and development of HR within the company.
- Coaching and mentoring at management level.
- Lead, facilitate, and optimize the delivery of consistently excellent HR services in the areas of organizational development, employee relations, performance management, compensation, and mentoring.
- Support the business in building manager and leadership capability within the organization through the talent management process. Accelerate leader effectiveness as they transition between roles and are promoted within the organization.
- Partner with People Team and Business Leaders to identify skills and competencies needed to strengthen our company and prepare it for the future.
What you'll need to be successful in this role:
- 4+ years human resource business partner experience
- A completed bachelor’s degree from an accredited university
- Capable and confident communicator with a very strong positive personal presence; possess highly effective communication skills to coach and teach; must be approachable, hardworking and enthusiast
- Organizational Savvy
- An individual who has a strong bias for action, builds relationships and can lead others and share knowledge; must be viewed as a respected leader, mentor and team player
- The ability to be adaptable, collaborative, flexible and dependable is a must. You will play a strategic role but also need to roll up your sleeves
- Strong business insight and judgement, team orientation, and collaborative style
- Ability to maturely balance sensitive and confidential information
- An individual who thinks strategically and can establish, articulate and implement a vision for the culture and education team
- Business acumen, knowledge, professionalism; understands all aspects of how a business operates, able to develop and articulate the value proposition of a new strategy, process or program
R365 Team Member Benefits & Perks
- Competitive compensation package
- Comprehensive medical benefits
- 401k + matching
- Team member stock options
- Unlimited PTO + Company holidays
- Weekly catered lunches + snacks
- Wellness initiatives
- Philanthropy events
Why join our amazing team?
- We're a family who prides themselves in creating innovative solutions and producing quality work.
- Our product is the secret ingredient that makes a real difference to restaurants nationwide.
- The open concept work environment that we've created is causal, collaborative and cultivates communication.