HR Business Partner at GoDaddy
GoDaddy powers the world's largest cloud platform dedicated to small, independent ventures. With 19 million customers worldwide, GoDaddy is the place people come to name their idea, build a professional website, attract customers and manage their work. Our mission is to empower entrepreneurs everywhere, making opportunity more inclusive for all. To learn more about the company visit www.GoDaddy.com.
Join our People Ops team and shape the culture of our company. We are gritty, passionate, hardworking, collaborative and exceptionally fun. We believe in hustlers, inclusion and innovation, a growth mindset and an environment that feels more like a family than a job.
You will feel the impact of your work here be it through close partnerships with leaders and employees, leading change initiatives across company-wide business partners, or by running an experiment to block bias. You will engage in work related to organizational design and effectiveness, fostering diversity and inclusion, career development, retention, recognition, performance management and helping our teams to share best practices. This role requires equal parts critical thinking and practical application with teams at many levels.
- Understand the business and its challenges in order to help address the organization and people needs – focus will be on our Care teams.
- Champion GoDaddy’s culture and values.
- Act as a trusted and empathetic advisor to coach managers and employees to be effective and to grow.
- Successfully manage various work efforts (annual performance review, employee survey deliverables, Workday transactions, immigration, etc.) using strong project planning skills achieving accuracy and timeliness.
- Actively participate in new HR projects, roll-outs and initiatives.
- Generate reports and analyze data for the client’s teams and HR leaders as needed, maintaining a solid attention to detail.
- Partner with the employee relations team to effectively work through employee concerns, issues and investigations.
- Understand the business priorities, roles and career paths in the organization and act as an advocate to help employees develop.
- Solve problems by using data, analyzing and understanding trends, and turning this into actionable recommendations.
- Be willing to take risks and bring creative solutions to the table.
- May travel 1-2 time per quarter.
GoDaddy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, medical condition, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital status or civil partnership/union status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, childbirth, genetic information, military and veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. GoDaddy will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with local and federal requirements.
If you need assistance completing an application for a position with us, please reach out to our Recruiting Team at [email protected]
Please note that GODADDY does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.
To submit your application to this position, please click Apply . On the next screen, after you click Apply, click Create to establish your candidate account. If you have previously created a candidate account, please slick Sign-In and use that account to complete your application.