At Khoros, we help the world's best brands Create Customers for Life.
Our Human Resources team is passionate about ensuring the best employee experience here at Khoros for our 900+ employees, globally. Our HR Business Partners play an integral role in this process by focusing on key areas such as employee engagement, organization design, employee relations, program development and leadership training.
As a strategic HR Business Partner, you're a standout colleague, who's highly motivated, well-organized, and who has a real passion for driving a culture of excellence. You will work side by side with Khoros' leaders in providing support and strategic influence with a hands-on approach in delivering all HR programs and activities.
The best Fortune 1000 companies in the world trust Khoros to help them build closer, more personalized and trusted relationships with their customers. Become part of the team responsible for supporting the Talent that makes that happen.
Some responsibilities include:
- Provides leadership coaching and expertise to assigned business groups on ways to maximize the utilization of talent resources
- Supports performance management methodologies using performance metrics, feedback and rewarding performance
- Participates in the development and leadership of programs that drive employee engagement
- Analyzes positions and organizational design and makes recommendations based on talent capabilities
- Partners with Khoros' leadership team to drive a high performing culture, including the analysis and production of data and reporting for quarterly business reviews
- In partnership with managers, supports employee relations issues for employees, aligning both employee and business needs
- In collaboration with the Talent Experience team, conducts evaluations of employee compensation and internal equity reviews
- Partners with Talent Acquisition team on the analysis of workforce demographics and fosters an environment inclusive of diverse backgrounds
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Communications, Organizational Development or similar field from an accredited college or university; or equivalent professional experience
- Minimum of 3 years of professional experience in a HR Business Partner or similar role (5 or more years preferred)
- Professional experience working in a SaaS, Technology, or in a similar field (preferred)
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Ability to be proactive, to anticipate and provide alternatives and options to the business
- Ability to diagnose and successfully handle employee relations and organizational development issues
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal, group, process and influence skills
- Knowledge of federal, state, and local laws, statutes, etc