HR Business Partner at Khoros (Remote)
Khoros is seeking a strategic HR Business Partner (Talent Engagement Partner), to work alongside Khoros' leaders in crafting and delivering HR programs and activities to Khoros' global workforce.
Consistently recognized as a Top Place to Work, Khoros enables some of the world's best brands to create customers for life through its industry-leading Online Community, Social Media Management and Messaging products. At Khoros, our passion is to help the world's best brands create customers for life. We build products we're proud of, and we're passionate about customer success. As part of the Vista Equity family, you'll receive best in class development opportunities and the ability to work with customers like Samsung, HP, Sony and Visa.
Some of our amazing benefits include:
- Competitive pay
- Annual merit and bonus plans
- Training and coaching
- Medical, vision, dental and life insurance
- 401(k) with a company match
- Paid time off to volunteer
- Flexible time off and paid holidays
- Flexible hours and remote work
- Opportunities for advancement
- Provide leadership coaching and expertise to assigned business groups (GTM, Corporate Operations, and Marketing) on ways to maximize the utilization of talent resources
- Support performance management methodologies using performance metrics, feedback and rewarding performance
- Participate in the development and leadership of programs that drive employee engagement
- Analyze positions and organizational design, and make recommendations based on talent capabilities
- Partner with Khoros' leadership team to drive a high performing culture, including the analysis and production of data and reporting for quarterly business reviews
- Lead the development and application of assigned business groups' talent management and succession planning initiatives
- Partner with assigned Talent Development Partner on identifying and delivering employee development opportunities
- In partnership with managers, support employee relations issues for employees, aligning both employee and business needs
- Collaborate with the Talent Experience team, to conduct evaluations of employee compensation and internal equity reviews
- Bachelor's degree and 5+ years' relevant experience required. In lieu of a degree, a High School Diploma and 9+ years of relevant experience, or an Associate Degree and 7+ years of relevant experience may be considered.
- 5+ years' experience working in a Private Equity company, SaaS, Technology, or in a similar field preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to be proactive, to anticipate and provide alternatives and options to the business
- Demonstrated success in diagnosing and successfully handling employee relations and organizational development issues
- Excellent interpersonal, group, process and influence skills
- Knowledge of federal, state, and local laws, statutes, etc
- Strong working knowledge of various sales commission plans
The role is budgeted between $101k - $106K base salary range with a 10% Bonus. Any offered salary is determined based on internal equity, internal salary ranges, market data/ranges, applicant's skills and prior relevant experience, certain degrees and certifications. Your actual pay will be based on your skills and experience - talk with your TA to learn more.