If you’re interested in a fun & dynamic HR / BizOps role that gives you a chance to work alongside the best and the brightest in the industry, gain experience at one of Austin’s best places to work, and make a tangible impact on a start-up tech company’s success, we want to talk to you about our Human Resources Coordinator position!
JOB TITLE: HUMAN RESOURCES COORDINATOR
ScaleFactor is revolutionizing the way companies operate through a combination of technology and finance and accounting experts. We are a high growth, tech start-up bringing a new-age, IT-driven approach to the accounting and finance arenas of both start-up and scaling companies.
ScaleFactor’s Biz Ops Team consists of builders, go-getters, and people-pleasers and we are looking for a human resources coordinator to add to our team! Our job is to make the hard stuff look easy and relish the opportunity to be the unsung heroes of the organization. We exist to support the teams within the organization & provide information and tools needed to be uber successful.
You are a born servant leader. You possess expert knowledge of the human resources environment that allows you to make HR digestible and understandable for the layperson. You possess high attention to detail, an ability to manage multiple tasks and projects simultaneously, and drafting and reviewing contracts is second nature. Your energy and positivity is unparalleled and people would describe you as optimistic, helpful, and highly motivated. You are a self-starter and lifelong learner that is constantly seeking new challenges and learning opportunities. You are data-driven and decisive and deliver on time and exceed expectations regularly. You are a team player who understands when you need to lead and when you need to follow, and people are generally better off having you on their team.
This is a daily opportunity to impact and elevate the entire organization. Your scope of responsibilities may include any of the following sample tasks below:
- Facilitating human resources processes
- Administering employee health and welfare plans
- Acting as a liaison between employees and insurance providers
- Resolving benefits-related problems
- Ensuring the effective utilization of plans related to HR programs and services
- Administering health and welfare plans, including enrollments, changes, and terminations
- Answering employee requests and questions
- Assisting with new employee hiring processes
- Managing the new employee onboarding process
- Reconciling benefits statements
- Conducting audits of payroll, benefits, and other HR programs, and recommending corrective actions
- Assisting with the performance review and termination processes
- Managing people operations metrics and reporting
- Handling and resolving people operations needs as needed
- Bachelor’s degree - Business focused major is a plus
- 1 to 2 years experience as an HR coordinator in rapidly growing business
- Outstanding interpersonal communication and prioritization skills
- Technologically savvy and ability to learn new software platforms quickly
- Join one of Austin’s Best Places to Work in 2017 and 2018 - amazing culture, dynamic office, and work alongside the best and brightest in the industry
- Competitive compensation package: salary, bonus, stock options, medical benefits
- Fully stocked drink fridges and snacks + Cuvee cold brew coffee on tap
- Work at one of East Austin’s unique co-working space (Owen’s Garage)
- Enjoy a relaxed and fun office environment
- Opportunity to interact with C-Level executives daily
- Company events & other activities (Pop up picnics, BBQs, Bar Crawls, Holiday parties, HHs, yoga, meditation, boot camps)
- Apply by submitting your one-page resume online and don’t forget a cover letter telling us what makes you unique and a perfect fit for this exciting opportunity with ScaleFactor