The HR Coordinator will be responsible for assisting with the day-to-day operations of Human Resources. This role will assist with administrative tasks for the HR function, and act as support for the HR team, to ensure that all employees are enabled and empowered to perform at their highest potential. The individual will be responsible for assisting with tasks related to HRIS Administration, Payroll/Benefits Administration, HR Analytics, Employee Onboarding, and Employee Development.
- Manages administrative HR tasks related to employee onboarding and offboarding.
- Works directly with Senior Payroll and Benefits Administrator and generalists for each payroll and benefits invoicing cycle, and acts as backup for payroll and benefits-related tasks.
- Assists employees with any payroll or benefits-related questions or issues.
- Helps to ensure correct processes and controls are in place for HRIS, and functions as the HRIS system administrator/helpdesk technician for employee inquiries.
- Keeps accurate and detailed data systems, and responsible for building, running and providing clean HR data reports for the HR team on a regular basis.
- Identifies business gaps utilizing data, and works with HR team to build and implement solutions
- Assists with the administration and upkeep of HR systems for performance management, training/development and the employee system of record.
- Assists with documentation and updating of company policies for the employee handbook and other policy repositories.
- Provides administrative support for performance review process.
- Assists with tasks related to annual benefits projects, such as open enrollment, 401K reporting, etc.
- Assists with worker's compensation and disability claims as needed.
- Acts as a backup for recruiting coordinator and assists with certain other recruiting coordinator-related duties, such as onsite schedule coordination/facilitation.
- Assists with logistics management for facilities projects.
- Bachelor's degree
- 2-4 years in an HR Coordinator or HR Analyst role, preferably in the financial or professional services sector
- At least 1 year working in/with various types of HR Software (Applicant Tracking, HRIS, Performance Management, LMS, Compensation, etc.)
- Highly Proficient with MS Office products, particularly with Excel
- Demonstrated ability to act with the highest level of discretion at all times
- Demonstrated ability to provide the highest level of client service at all times
- Strong strategic problem-solving and analytic skills
- Demonstrated ability to be resourceful to get the job done right, and on time
- Excellent organizational skills, including ability to successfully prioritize and re-prioritize in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment, while still delivering on projects in a timely manner
- Demonstrated excellent oral/written English communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to adapt communication style to different audiences
About Vista Equity Partners
Vista Equity Partners is a U.S.-based investment firm with offices in Austin, San Francisco, Chicago, and Oakland with more than $46 billion in cumulative capital commitments. Vista exclusively invests in software, data, and technology-enabled organizations led by world-class management teams. As a value-added investor with a long-term perspective, Vista contributes professional expertise and multi-level support towards companies to realize their full potential. Vista's investment approach is anchored by a sizable long-term capital base, experience in structuring technology-oriented transactions, and proven management techniques that yield flexibility and opportunity.