HR Coordinator at AlertMedia
AlertMedia is seeking a Human Resources (HR) Coordinator to join our People team in making AlertMedia a place where employees are engaged and set up for long-term success. You will partner with our Learning & Development team to deliver a world-class training experience from the time a new hire joins us throughout their career at AlertMedia. You will also partner with our Recruiting team to assist in coordinating interviews for prospective candidates.
Who you are:
You have a passion for Human Resources and would consider yourself a flexible, adaptable and proactive team player. You enjoy supporting others and have employee experience at the forefront of your decisions. You excel in the details and enjoy the aspects of HR that result in creating a world-class working environment. You enjoy a “one team one goal” mentality and are willing to jump in and help wherever needed.
Who we are:
AlertMedia is leading the evolution of employee safety for a modern workforce. We offer the most intuitive emergency communication software on the market with fully integrated threat warnings and employee safety monitoring. We believe any organization can improve safety and business outcomes during critical events by quickly identifying threats and simplifying fast, reliable communication to impacted audiences. We are headquartered in Austin, TX, and trusted by thousands of customers in over 100 countries—including DHL, British Petroleum, SurveyMonkey, and Walmart—to keep their people safe and connected anytime, anywhere.
We are an equal opportunity employer focused on creating a collaborative and exciting place for all to work. Ensuring a diverse, inclusive, and equitable workplace for all people is key to our success and core to our values.
Come join us in our mission to save lives and minimize loss through effective communication.
This is an amazing opportunity to be part of our wave of momentum and take our company, and your career, to the next growth stage. We'd love to get to know you better and share how we serve our amazing customers. For more information, please visit www.alertmedia.com.
What you will do:
- Collaborate with Learning & Development and HR teams to ensure an engaging and seamless on-boarding and training process
- Serve as a culture champion by continuously identifying ways to drive employee engagement throughout the training process
- Help develop and improve existing processes; explore additional opportunities for efficiency
- Administratively support the organization of AlertMedia’s Learning Management System
- Support scheduling of external and internal candidate interviews and ensure a positive candidate experience
- Collaborate and provide necessary Training support for all AlertMedia departments
- Aid L&D and Recruiting teams as necessary
- Assist in the development and implementation of new training content and tools
- Gather and analyze learning data to help identify learning gaps
- 1+ years in Training, HR or administrative experience
- Familiarity with Training best practices
- Highly organized and ability to succeed in an ever-changing environment
- Self-starter and team player, willing to jump in on all projects as needed
- Excellent analytical skills and attention to detail
- Excellent communication, collaboration, and prioritization skills, with a commitment to providing outstanding support to all employees
- Position is open for remote location except for in the following states: Alaska, Colorado, Louisiana, Mississippi, Montana, North Dakota, Oregon, Rhode Island, Washington, West Virginia, US territories
- This position is not eligible for visa sponsorship
What we offer:
- Base salary + Company-Wide Bonus program
- Competitive PTO + holidays to enjoy balance
- Health benefits - Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance 100% paid for employees
- Amazing rewards and incentives
- An exciting and positive work environment
- Commitment to community service with opportunities to give back
- A Best Places to Work company 5 years in a row
AlertMedia is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
AlertMedia does not currently sponsor applicants for work visas.