HR Generalist at Pushnami
Pushnami is the omnichannel subscriber engagement & messaging platform used by more than 20,000 global sites. Delivering more than 10 billion messages per month across browser-based push notifications, mobile app push notifications, and email, Pushnami enables brands to quickly capture more subscribers, intelligently market to them, and grow their revenue.
We are seeking a passionate and energetic HR Generalist to join our People Operations team. This individual will join us at our Central Austin headquarters (a historic landmark, where they filmed a famous scene from the cult classic movie Dazed and Confused: "alright, alright, alright"). We offer a unique culture and environment that focuses on positivity, acceptance, and people rather than profits. In fact, we are so passionate about helping others that Pushnami donates a percentage of its gross revenue each month to a different local charity to make an impact on our community.
The Human Resource Generalist will run the daily functions of the People Department including hiring and interviewing staff, administering benefits, enforcing company policies and practices, and maintaining a positive office environment. This individual must be creative and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment.
Additional responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Recruits, interviews, and facilitates the hiring of qualified job applicants for open positions; collaborates with departmental managers to understand skills and competencies required for openings.
- Performs routine tasks required to administer and execute human resource programs including but not limited to compensation, benefits, and leave; disciplinary matters; disputes and investigations; performance and talent management; productivity, recognition, and morale; occupational health and safety; and training and development.
- Handles employmentrelated inquiries from applicants, employees, and supervisors, referring complex and/or sensitive matters to the appropriate staff.
- Maintains compliance with federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations, and recommended best practices; reviews policies and practices to maintain compliance.
- Other similar HR and administrative relatedtasks
- 2+ years of recruiting at a tech company
- 2+ years of HR experience
- Strong communication skills both verbally and written
- Bachelor's degree is strongly preferred
- Experience working within a fastpaced, growing company that required quick thinking, process creation, and the ability to think outside of the box
- Ability to prioritize, organize, and complete tasks effectively
- Proven ability to handle confidential information
Pushnami Employment Benefits:
We’re passionate about our mission and looking for exceptionally talented people to join our amazing team. You will be surrounded by smart, dynamic, and friendly team members while working in an open office environment to maximize synergy and employee productivity. In an effort to put our employees first, we offer the best benefits and compensation packages available.
- A competitive base salary plus bonuses
- Full medical and dental PPO insurance plan that is 100% PAID FOR BY PUSHNAMI
- Fully matched 401k retirement plan at 6%
- Unlimited paid vacation after one year of employment
- Relaxed dress code and open office environment
- Full stocked break room, breakfast taco Tuesday, catered lunches Monday Thursday, etc
- A supportive culture that encourages health and personal improvement
Pushnami is building towards its vision of becoming the first software platform to house every type of digital marketing with decisions powered by artificial intelligence. We are accomplishing our goals while making a positive impact on our staff and community.
If you are energized to join a high-growth startup disrupting the messaging space with innovative technology—let’s chat!
Apply today to learn more!