We are seeking a passionate and energetic HR Generalist to join our People Operations team. The HR Generalist will run the daily functions of the People Department including hiring and interviewing staff, onboarding, administering benefits, enforcing company policies and practices, and maintaining a positive office environment. This individual must be creative and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment.
Additional responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Recruits, interviews, and facilitates the hiring of qualified job applicants for open positions; collaborates with departmental managers to understand skills and competencies required for openings.
- Performs routine tasks required to administer and execute human resource programs including but not limited to compensation, benefits, and leave; disciplinary matters; disputes and investigations; performance and talent management; productivity, recognition, and morale; occupational health and safety; and training and development.
- Handles employment-related inquiries from applicants, employees, and supervisors, referring complex and/or sensitive matters to the appropriate staff.
- Maintains compliance with federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations, and recommended best practices; reviews policies and practices to maintain compliance.
- Other similar HR and administrative related-tasks
- 2+ years of recruiting at a tech company
- 2+ years of HR experience
- Strong communication skills both verbally and written
- Bachelor's degree is strongly preferred
- Experience working within a fast-paced, growing company that required quick thinking, process creation, and the ability to think outside of the box
- Ability to prioritize, organize, and complete tasks effectively
- Proven ability to handle confidential information
What you'll love about us:
- We are self-funded and profitable (and growing fast)
- We were named one of Inc Magazine’s 2020 Best Place to Work & Built-in Austin’s 2020 Best Places to Work in Austin, Best Perks & Benefits, and Best Paying List.
- Lots of room for growth – we empower our people then get out of their way
- Fun – we're passionate and enjoy what we do
- Empathy - we care about our employees and our customers
Pushnami Employment Benefits:
- A competitive base salary plus bonuses
- Full Medical and Dental PPO Insurance that is 100% paid for by the company
- 401k Retirement Plan - Fully matched up to 6%
- Flexible work schedule that is based on performance rather than time
- Unlimited paid vacation after one year of employment
- Relaxed dress code and open office environment
- Fully stocked break room, breakfast taco Tuesday, catered lunches Monday - Thursday
- A supportive culture that encourages health and personal improvement
Pushnami was built on the principles of positivity and acceptance. We strive to build an inclusive work environment that uses our success to make a genuine impact on the community around us. No employee or applicant will face discrimination/harassment based on race, color, ancestry, national origin, age, gender, marital domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, or veteran status.
*HOW ARE WE NAVIGATING WORK DURING COVID?*
While we would love to have everyone back in the office, employee health and safety is our top priority.
Our team will continue to conduct employee well-being check-ins, provide additional remote perks and benefits and allow all employees to work virtually until the office reopens.