HRIS Analyst (Paylocity) at Workrise
As the leading workforce management solution for the skilled trades, Workrise makes it easier for skilled laborers to find work, and for companies to find in-demand workers. Workrise currently operates in wind, solar, construction, oil and gas, and defense industries. We’re growing, and we’d love to learn what you can add to our team!
Workrise is hiring an HRIS Analyst that will be responsible for ensuring best practice use of our HRIS application with respect to processes, the system, and procedures.
Why Join us? Our ideal candidate for this role will be someone who has a strong understanding of data management, work flows, stakeholder training & service, processing procedures and automation. In this role, you will be responsible for executing scalable solutions from processes that may currently be manual or need streamlining or automating. This person would provide the functional expertise, and pragmatic solutions to ensure the least amount of disruption to our employees. Sound like you? Keep reading...What you’ll be doing:
- Identify and recommend process improvements such as customization, automation and enhancements to maximize value and efficiency of the HRIS and ATS systems
- Identifies, recommends, and programs custom functions and documentation such as automated queries, filters, macros, and reports
- Collaborates within and outside of HR to plan, modify, and customize to maximize business results
- Provides user training and hands-on support
- Coordinate with vendor(s) for system enhancements, processes, fixes and implementation of new features and modules
- Data validation and conversion, and Interface testing
- Assist with consolidation of multiple Paylocity entities into one
- Assist with creating new reports and helping with data manipulation out of Paylocity
- 3+ years of Paylocity and other HRIS administration experience
- Bachelor’s degree
- Prior experience supporting an HR team or Payroll function preferred
- High proficiency in Excel and other data management software
- Basic proficiency in SQL preferred
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
At Workrise you can feel good about your work and furthering our mission to serve those who do the hard work. We recognize that making an impact matters to you and we believe in providing an environment that fosters that ambition. We welcome you to develop relationships with coworkers by displaying our company values: Own the Mission, Learn and Grow, Solutions Over Ego, and Raise the Bar. In appreciation for your contributions, we support you with various health insurance plan options (including medical, dental, vision), flexible paid time off, and competitive 401k matching.
As a world-class employer, Workrise is committed to providing an environment where any and all people feel welcome, respected, and free to be their authentic selves. We welcome applicants of all gender identities, sexual orientation, educational background, religion, ethnicities, veteran status, and citizenships. We’d love to learn what you can add to our team!
In 2014, we set out to create a better way to get work done in the oil & gas industry. The goal — to build the most reliable and cost-effective workforce solution, using technology to make it easier to manage and deploy workers at scale. And while our commitment hasn’t changed, our business has. What started in oil & gas has grown to include construction, wind, solar, and defense. So we believe it’s time our company’s name reflects that evolution. We’re excited to announce that RigUp is now Workrise— a full-stack workforce provider, powered by technology specifically built for the diverse industries we serve.